BOL Alex

- Record Here -

Short on time here mates

Arizona -9.5 to win 1 unit

BYU +2.5 to win 1 unit

Appalachian St -7.5 to win 1 unit

Georgia St. +1.5 to win 1 unit

Arkansas St +1.5 to win 1 unit

that's how you go 0-5. 3 good bets that don't get there.

was getting nervous id actually go 0-6

Utah St -7 (-120) to win 1 unit

Toledo +2.5 to win 1 unit

Utah St SHOCKED me

Northern Illinois +9.5 to win 1 unit

Bowling Green -7 to win 1 unit

I'm getting murdered, Bowling Green shocked me as well

Middle Tennessee +4.5 to win 1 unit

SD State -3 (-105) to win 1 unit

that awkward moment when you realize that you are shitting the bed and you won't lose a bet in NCAAF all day on a Saturday

UConn +5 to win 1 unit

Have a feeling that I will be one of the few on this one. The bowl season has made me make this pick. Marshall has a strong pass happy offense. Uconn has a good secondary and very little offense. Overall I think this is going to be a shit fest with Uconn throwing in some surprises and Marshall doing some dumb shit that leads to a Uconn cover

Wazzu -2.5 to win 1 unit

I think any time I bet on Wazzu, I just hope Leach takes a knee when you are winning with the time winding down. I think it's a matter of if you think Miami can keep up with Wazzu's offense, not sure I see that happening.

Washington -8.5 to win 1 unit

Expecting Southern Miss to throw a lot, but the problem there is that Washington has a pretty solid defense.

Duke +3 to win 1 unit

I think this game is going to be an explosive one, with both teams trading scores. Both of these teams have been very jekyl and hyde this year. Basically this is a coin toss, depending who you think is going to show up. I think the ACC is pretty underrated this year (out of Clemson), with some strong teams. Think Duke turns around a 5 game bowl losing streak today.

Virginia Tech -14 to win 1 unit

This feels a bit too obvious, with Beamer's last hurrah. The key here is if Vtech can get turnovers, they led the ACC this year. Think we see a rather routine win for Vtech in the end and Beamer sails off into the sunset.

Nebraska +7 (-120) to win 1 unit

Frankly, I just tailed Kyle here. Good luck

#H2P

NCAAF 2015-2016 Overall 119W-115L-6P -9.02 units (50.85%)

After an 0-5 start, the bowl season got far more promising after yesterday, to round it off at 10-10. Still slightly hope I can get out of the hole this year, but it's going to be a climb.

Pitt +3 to win 1 unit

There is no point in hiding it, I am a homer. I do like Pitt to get it done. Pitt certainly at a disadvantage playing what's basically a road game. The advantage for Pitt is that they have seen a triple option this year, and they have won that game on the road. Pitt has a few offensive weapons in Ollison and Boyd. If Peterman is on, Pitt can look great at times. Think this will be a tight game, and Pitt prevails.

Central Michigan +5 to win 1 unit

Minnesota's relatively few strengths of offense is it's running game. However the one good thing that CMU does have on offense is it's run defense. That leaves Minnesota to throwing the ball, something that theyve had trouble doing all year, and something CMU has done a decent job this year at not giving up anything big on. As long as CMU has a decent offensive output I think they hang in there and probably win.

really thought like I'd at least the very least pull out CMU..oh well

Air Force +7 (-115) to win 1 unit

This looks to be a shootout to me mates. Air Force with the strong run game, and Cal with the strong pass game. Air Force running game has stung some of the better run defense in the West, I am not too sure that Cal has any chance in the stomping them. Lets go military

UNC -3.5 (-105) to win 1 unit

Not really sure I understand this line, but I guess we will see. UNC is a very complete team with a guy QB, WR , great RB and good defense. While Baylor is starting its 3rd string QB. Made this is a sucker bet, but I'm feelin it.

LSU -7 (-120) to win 1 unit

T. Tech has no prayer in stopping the LSU run game, one of the worst in the country. The question is more or less if LSU can stop the Tech from throwing the ball over the secondary. I believe it will have some success and LSU has the ball most of the game to grind the clock

Colorado St -3 (-115) to win 1 unit

The difference here is apparently the punter

I am apparently worth a fade

Memphis +5.5 to win 1 unit

Memphis has a huge advantage in throwing the ball, while Auburn has an advantage in the running game. I expect this to be a somewhat of a high scoring game, but if Memphis can have any success in stopping the run, they will hang in there in this game and win.

NC State +6 to win 1 unit

Mississippi State ended the season in a rough way, averaging giving up 40 points in the last 3. For the year, they went 0-5 against bowl eligible opponents. NC State has a great defensive line that can keep pressure on Prescott. I think this is a fairly even game, and the line is too high.

Louisville -3.5 to win 1 unit

I think the asshole Bobby Petrino should have a lot better record then he actually does this year. They had a tough time at the start of the season, and had some very unlucky losses which could have easily been wins. A&M and Sumlin are in trouble with turmoil throughout the team with two QB's transferring out just last week. Louisville is top 25 in sacks, while A&M has a pretty bad offensive line. With a young and inexperienced QB this could be recipe for disaster.

USC -3 (-120) to win 1 unit

Straight Paul Chryst fade.

God damnit..

FSU -7 (-115) to win 1 unit

FSU better at every position, Cook grinds this game away and keeps Houston's offense off the field.

Clemson +4.5 to win 1 unit

Classic Bob Stoops big game choke

Alabama -10 to win 1 unit

I don't see anyone stopping Henry, because no one has. This will be a close game in the 1H and Alabama ends up blowing them out in the 2H.

Happy New Year!

Tennessee -10 to win 1 unit

I think a lot of people on the board are on Northwestern. NW has a great defense, but I think the problem is that they really can't score. Tennessee not bad at defense either, and I think if they can maintain a few scoring driving they win this one in easy fashion

Michigan -4.5 to win 1 unit

Michigan will naturally beat one of the worst teams in football.

Ohio State -6.5 to win 1 unit

A disappointing year for OSU, but I think this team will still be motivated to win a big game in the Fiesta Bowl. As long as OSU wants to win this game, give me Urban all day with a month to prepare.

Iowa +6 to win 1 unit

There are a few coaches that I love to fade in big games, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. David Shaw is one of those guys. It's all about the defense in this one, and Iowa's has had a lot of success stopping the run this year.

Ole Miss -9.5 to win 1 unit

Both teams strong offensively, but the X-factor is that Ole Miss has a far better defense

Georgia -6.5 to win 1 unit

It's tough to back the Big-10 after watching yesterday.

Kansas St +12.5 to win 1 unit

In Bill Snyder I trust

TCU +7 to win 1 unit

Playing contrarian...this is a system...

WVU -2 to win 1 unit

First, let me just say Fuck Todd Graham. ASU missing an offensive coordinator and a safety. I trust in Dana Holgorsen to be able to to come up with some offense, while I've seen Bergovici make some unbelievably stupid plays this year. Counting on that. Fuck Todd Graham

NCAAF 2015-2016 Overall 135W-129L-6P -9.52 units (51.13%)

Not a good year, but considering I was down over 20 units at one point this season, I will take it. Till next season.

Back