NCAAF 11/7 Ohio @ Akron

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
31-25 YTD (55%)
30-24 ATS
0-1 Totals
1-0 ML

I had a great week in CFB and NFL and would love to continue it this week.
Tonight we have Ohio playing at Akron. Funny that most folks are picking Ohio when Akron has had their way with Ohio winning all but 1 game out of the last 10 years playing at home. Akron started out hot and cooled off after their top defender got hurt ( John Mackey) and he is back now. Ohio's QB Brad Bower has become a master at turning the ball over recently so I expect Akron's John Mackey to have a good night. I think the wrong team is favored tonight even though the standings say otherwise.

Akron 31....Ohio 28

Akron +3<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

the best player on the field is Kalvin McRae...no doubt...he's playing at a very high level..

That said, strange line indeed....figured Akron would be favored and OU would be a good value play...the line is very sharp IMO.

As an aside for ya'll betting this...

Mark May and Lou Holtz are in the booth...are u really going to submit yourselves to that?

one more thing, damn this is a thread hijack...I believe Akron's kicker is suspended for this game and OU's is a groza semi finalist...

Just an FYI.

It is a long run for the moose ... all the way from kalamazoo michigan to akron ohio within 24 hours ... but we know he will arrive by games end, one way or the other .. it is the MAC. hope you are riding the mac moose tonight and more importantly that he isn't riding you !!!!

It is a long run for the moose ... all the way from kalamazoo michigan to akron ohio within 24 hours ... but we know he will arrive by games end, one way or the other .. it is the MAC. hope you are riding the mac moose tonight and more importantly that he isn't riding you !!!!

48156.jpg

lol

Man I feel bad for the people who got fucked on that Under last night.

45minutes = 17total points
15minutes = 48total points

wack

No fear, I am riding the Moose and will be grabbing it by the rack steering it right into my Bank's drive- through :moose:

It seems like this week, no matter how hard I cap a game, I get moosed by half a point to a point. I think I'm gonna just ride your coat tail on this one, gl man.

GL this week Shark but will be on ther other side of you in this one.:cheers:

ETG....:pillow:The question is, will you still love me in the morning?

Trueblue, Im not wearing a coat but I do have a big Dorsal Fin....hang on buddy. :cheers: hehe

On Akron +3 Over 49.5

Akron +4 Turnovers at Home, Ohio -1 TO on the road

Last time Akron was dogged at home +2.5 against Kent St. Won outright
Ohio hasn't been a road fav this year

ohio d giving up ave 457 yards per road game

ISU74.....Its just one of those rivalry things where Akron has always made it tough on Ohio. Might be a game similar to last night. :cheers:

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:
:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

:cheers:

Another great start !Shark

:cheers: Congrats.. I was on the wrong side of the game but thought I might pull the 2H off with that late score by Ohio.. Bottom line was Ohio's defense is awful.... Onto a new day for me.. Good start for you this week

Hey, thanks guys. I really appreciate the good thoughts. Im feeling THE LOVE....:15_10_5:

Hawaiiguy..Always enjoy reading your takes on the Hawaii games :cheers:

Back