24-28-5 (+.94 Units) NCAA YTD (1-5 last week):seeya:

rice.jpg
Rutgers (+3) -115 3 Units

Good Luck this Week Guys:cheers:

Last edited:
27 rushes for 89 ain't sick..hehe

Thats not how Illy wins...

Other ways...
He did struggle at Iowa but I think Michigan is gonna have trouble with the spread offense and Mendenhall and Juice are gonna break a couple big runs...Although Michigan has been pretty good against the run recently this game just reminds me of the Oregon game where they stuggled to stop anything...Im thinking 20-25 rushes for 125 and 2 TD's;)

iowa is well coached, have a rivalry with us, and dont struggle historically agnst mobile qbs and spreads. this is also not a trap game but the college gameday site.

i hate dr bob for killing my line and maybe my play.

He did struggle at Iowa but I think Michigan is gonna have trouble with the spread offense and Mendenhall and Juice are gonna break a couple big runs...Although Michigan has been pretty good against the run recently this game just reminds me of the Oregon game where they stuggled to stop anything...Im thinking 20-25 rushes for 125 and 2 TD's;)

could be..Imma on Illy at +3..and love the kid as a back..but I don't think he has a Stewart type game..close tho...gonna be a fun game

Damn Right Brew:smiley_acbe:...The Collabo:cheers:

Thanks Grind...Lets Hope Illy Rolls:cheers:

Thanks Throw...Great Hit for us Bro:cheers:

maybe agree on VIR later? If I had to guess I would say yes, you dont seem to play the bigger spread games and this one looks like our kinda game to me, maybe you wont be on em but if not I also on Illinois, chances are you like em both

maybe agree on VIR later? If I had to guess I would say yes, you dont seem to play the bigger spread games and this one looks like our kinda game to me, maybe you wont be on em but if not I also on Illinois, chances are you like em both
Im leaning Virginia and Illy is a play for sure im just trying to get the best # I can before I bet it...I really liked USC but you know I hate chalk so i layed off

Would have had one of my best NCAA Weeks ever if the Illini didnt suck tonight but certainly much better than last week...5-1 +9.15

Back