Sides 60-50 +$3,526
Player Props 40-17 +$7,937
Total 100-67 +$11,463

NCAA CFB 2006-2007
Sides 58-37 +$8,347
Player Props 45-22 +$6,305
Future Plays 1-0 +$500
Total 104-59 +$15,152

Made some stupid midweek bets and shouldn’t have changed my Baylor play. I still had that game capped correctly Baylor just started handing the ball back to Texas giving them TDs. Went 4-4 on my sides with two stupid losses during the midweek for small plays but killed the props again going 9-2. Just now getting in on these lines and missed Sunday’s opening lines for the first time this year which really, really sucks and will never happen again because of family in town. BOL to you guys!

WEST VIRGINIA –22 @ UCONN ($500)

The BCS polls are out and WVU is sitting in 5th place. With this being a nationally televised game on Friday WVU knows voters and the rest of the country will be watching so they need to come and blast UCONN to impress. Shouldn’t be a problem now that Pat White’s ribs are finally healthy and he’s looking like the player of old running the ball. WVU has the #1 ranked rushing offense in the country and they will be facing a UCONN rush defense that is one of the worst in the country ranked 105th.

Teams that have had success vs the WVU defense have done it with the big plays through the air. UCONN though relies on its rushing attack as their QB is pretty horrible only completing 45% of his passes. Plus both starting WRs now are true freshmen that took over the job and have a combined 11 collegiate receptions.

WVU should cover this game making them 18-5 in their last 23 night games ATS.

MICHIGAN ST. –7 @ NORTHWESTERN ($400)

NW just doesn’t have it on offense to compete with the rest of the Big 10 right now. Losing Basanez and both of its starting WRs Philmore and Fields from last years offense has been big but the biggest loss may have been OC Mike Dunbar to Cal who helped lead NW to the 4th ranked offense last year now they only avg14.1 ppg under new OC Garrick Mcgee.

The way to beat the Spartans is through the air and well NW still has yet to throw a TD pass this year and have a dismal rushing attack. MSU has 4 losses in a row but 3 of those losses are ND, Michigan, and Ohio St. They should cover the TD vs. an inexperienced and one-dimensional Wildcat squad.

UCLA @ NOTRE DAME –14 ($300)

While the Bruin defense has been improved from last year the offense has been pretty bad so far this year even when Olsen was playing QB. Patrick Cowan didn’t fare to well last week vs an Oregon that is average. Cowan was also punched in the throat on the last series causing him to lose his voice so much so that he didn’t bark any signals at yesterdays practice. Hope it gets better before he heads to South Bend. Charlie Weiss also had a bye week to prepare for this game. Last years game after the bye week was USC and you al saw what Weiss almost did then.

TEXAS –5.5 (-113) @ NEBRASKA
& UNDER 51 ($500 on both)

This game has been discussed at lengths on this board so no need dissecting it any further.. Bottom line is Nebraska will try and run the ball vs the second best rushing defense in the country. Texas has one of the best DLs in the country, LB that are great against the run, and a hard hitting secondary. In a game that will be cold, rainy, and windy expect both teams to run the ball a lot which is why I like the under. Both Brown and Griffin are back so you’ll see the same defense you saw vs OU not the one you saw vs Baylor

Couple more to follow….

Horn, I'm obviously on Notre Dame and WVU with you (although better lines
glasses10.gif
), but I will not play the Texas/Neb game. I agree with you -- IF Nebraska tries to establish the run against Texas, they will lose miserably. BUT, if Callahan decides to be brilliant and come out passing the ball the whole game, they could give Texas fits. Just too many IFs here for my liking. I will admit though, based on what Callahan has done EVRY FUCKING GAME so far, you have made the right bet.

Good luck!

Kinda liking Nebraska here, although to be honest, I wouldn't be shocked at all to see them lose by 14-21. Texas has it when they want to show it

Sooner, The pass defense is much different when Brown and Griffin are playing. Huge dropoff when these two arn't playing. Huge.

Yes. it's night and day when Griffin and Brown are playing. The latter isn't 100%, but it's still a huge difference with those two in the lineup.

Wisconsin –6 vs Purdue ($500)

Purdue’s record is very deceiving this year as they have won all 5 games they were suppose to but got killed by Iowa and ND. In fact Purdue hasn’t beaten a ranked opponent in 3 year and in fact are 0-10 in their last 10 games vs ranked opponents. Iowa has a big physical OL and they were able to manhandle the Purdue DL and the same is going to happen vs a similar Whisky front.

The Purdue defense is to young and banged up plus they are suing 6 1st year players with a young secondary. The DL will get manhandled up front opening up the play action for Stocco to pick on the young secondary. I really think Whisky routs Purdue here.

Washington @ Cal –23 ($500)

Still riding the Cal money train through the Pac 10. While everyone knows losing Stanback at QB will be huge for UW the defense got destroyed last week almost giving up close to 500 yards to OSU. UW has the worst pass defense in the country so I expect Cal to be in the 40s again.

Texas A&M +3.5 ($400) @ Okie St.

Kansas had very good success pounding Cornish in the running attack vs Okie St in their 42-35 rushing attack. Okie St. probably only won that game because Cornish got hurt. Now Okie St. must face the two headed rushing attack of big Javorskie Lane and the speedy Michael Goodson. A&M should be able to run all day long my only concern is how bad Aggie is on the road under Fran. Couldn’t pass them up getting more then a FG here though.

CU +14 @ OU ($400)

OU has just had a season to forget so far. First the Bomar situation and now this weeks distractions are losing AP for the year, their top defensive player Rufus Alexander being arrested though he will play, and the NCAA in town trying to conduct its investigation. This play is based on AP being out who was 92% of the OU run game.. Paul Thompson won’t get the same looks he had before with a once in a generation RB in the backfield plus CU does have a very solid run defense. Also Peterson played so much that most of the backs behind him are very, very green. CU will come into this game with a ton of confidence after crushing Tech by almost 30. This game will be close.

GT +7 @ Clemson ($300)

GT had a bye week to prepare for this biggest game in the ACC this week. With Reggie Ball and Calvin Johnson lighting up the scoreboard of late it has definitely opened things up for the former OU player Tashard Choice who is avg 110 ypg in his last 3 games. Clemson offense has been awesome this year but GT’s defense should come up with yet another good game since its holding its opponents to 16 ppg and has only allowed teams to enter the red zone16 times so far. This series has always been close as 9 of the last 10 games have been decided by 5 points or less so I’ll take the points in what looks like an even match-up.

BC @ FSU –6 ($300)

Eagle QB Matt Ryan hurt his foot last week and is a game time decision on Saturday vs a very stingy FSU defense. BC has had some close calls this season and that record could easily look a lot worse if they didn’t get a break here or there. With Ryan hobbling and a BC offense not exactly lighting up the scoreboard I could see them having a very tough time vs this FSU defense in Tallahassee. Weatherford should be able to put up enough yards through the air to get us our points needed vs a BC passing attack ranked 102nd in the country.

GL this weekend fellas!!

Imaginary Matchups

Pitt PK over OU ($300)

Pitt & OU UNDER 52 Points ($300)

Texas & Whisky OVER 58 Points ($400)

Whisky -1 over Texas ($400)

nice looking card horn. i am on alot of the same plays on my card. goodluck to you. :shake:

with u on texas and notre dame, however i have the over for texas on a teaser (over 45). a 31-17 texas victory would work for both of us.

3x champs, GL to you as well!

cubsker, maybe its an urban legend in Texas then. Honestly I've heard it from plenty of people including a Husker friend of mine. If that isn't it why do you guys have the largest walk on program in the country for the last 30-40 years?

You going to the game? I heard it was going to be cold as hell.

ppa, Thanks bro. GL to you as well!

rexy, you been going against my Horns way to much this year lol.

flava, thanks and GL to you except for tonight then lol.

degenerate, thanks bro!

adam, hope it works that way but points should be hard to come by with both teams running the ball alot on a cold, rainy day in Lincoln. GL and 31-17 would be sweet.

Player Props

Pat White -22 Passing & Rushing Yards (+120) vs UCONN QBs ($300)

Erik Ainge -30 Passing Yards vs John Parker Wilson (-110) ($300)

Robert Meachum -10.5 Receiving Yards vs DJ Hall (-150) ($500)

Drew Weatherford -10.5 Passing Yards vs BC QBs (-160) ($500)

Calvin Johnson OVER 100.5 Receiving Yards (-140) ($300)

Mike Hart -28.5 Rushing Yards vs Damian Simms (-220) ($400)

Tyler Palko -58 Passing Yards vs Mike Teel (-150) ($300)

Bobby Reid -20.5 Passing Yards vs Stephen Mcgee (-110) ($300)

Adarius Bowman -24 Receiving Yards vs Chad Shroeder (-150) ($600)

There will be more points scored in second half then frst half of UNL/UT game (-110) ($300)

Texas -1 1st Downs vs Nebraska (-145) ($400)

Colt Mccoy +30.5 Passing Yards vs Zac Taylor (-110) ($300)

Colt Mccoy Over 15 Pass COmpletions (-110) ($300)

Charles & Young -20 Rushing Yards vs Lucky & Jackson (-150) ($600)

Limas Sweed -15.5 Receiving Yards vs Terrance Nunn (-140) ($500)

as the resident propmaster, whats your take on this one
Terry Caulley (CON) Ov. 14 Rushing Attempts

they should fall behind early, but it will be hard to throw in those conditions...

Horn - With you on Texas, Colorado, Texas A&M, WV. Love the card as a whole...tough to argue with any of your plays really, though I'm not so sure on ND. GL this week! :cheers:

SHSUHorn said:
Pitt PK over OU ($300)

Pitt & OU UNDER 52 Points ($300)

Texas & Whisky OVER 58 Points ($400)

Whisky -1 over Texas ($400)

What are these? Based on points scored this week but not playing each other?

rsms, tough call but if I had to I would take the under.

aztec, UCLA's offense won't be able to keep up and Oregon exposed some holes in the secondary. Plus with the QB's voice pretty much gone UCLA should get rolled.

timh, yes they are based on that teams points. For example if Texas wins 35-17 and Whisky wins 42-28. Whisky would beat Texas 42-35 and the over would hit with 77 points.

No. Everybody keeps looking at how Baylor was able to move through the air but noone outside of us Texas fans know how big of a dropoff this secondary is with out Brown and Griffin. Not saying these two are All-Americans but the depth behind is just that bad or should I say young and inexperienced. Melton a career backup and Beasely was playing HS QB last year.

They are back and Nebraska is going also try and run and it just won't happen vs this defense especially with how poor UNL OL has been playing.

SHSUHorn said:
3x champs, GL to you as well!

cubsker, maybe its an urban legend in Texas then. Honestly I've heard it from plenty of people including a Husker friend of mine. If that isn't it why do you guys have the largest walk on program in the country for the last 30-40 years?

You going to the game? I heard it was going to be cold as hell.

ppa, Thanks bro. GL to you as well!

rexy, you been going against my Horns way to much this year lol.

flava, thanks and GL to you except for tonight then lol.

degenerate, thanks bro!

adam, hope it works that way but points should be hard to come by with both teams running the ball alot on a cold, rainy day in Lincoln. GL and 31-17 would be sweet.

Def. an urban legend. Google husker county scholarship and you'll see what I mean. Getting ready to leave for the game now. Should be in the low 40's and rainy at game time. We have the biggest walk on program because there isn't anything else to do here, lol.

Game was fucking awesome yesterday until the fumble. Crowd was really into it despite it being really fucking cold. Sweed is a beast and Charles ran really well. McCoy was good, but not great. His throw to Sweed for the TD was phenominal. I was watching Sweed that entire play b/c I saw there was man to man coverage. The coverage actually was really good and then right before the ball got there Sweed accelerated a little more and caught a perfect throw for the TD. The Blackshirts played pretty well. The return of Octavien at LB really helped us as he was all over the field whenever he was in there. TX front 7 was very good as expected. LBers really closed fast when it looked like there was a hole. Callihan finally went back to the passing game that beat Colorado and Michigan last year in the second half using quicker passes. Offense was really moving the ball pretty well using the passing game in the second half. Swift's drop really hurt us as we would have had inside the UT 30 if he caught it and probably would have scored at least 3 there. The team with the wind dominated which was Nebraska in the 1st and 4th and UT big in the second. 3rd Qtr was pretty even with slight edge to UT. Very good game. Painful game to lose because we had it won. Hopefully, we'll do it again in KC in 6 weeks.

Back