NCAA Week 6

$$CMoney$$

Don of Sepcon
18-21-4 (+3.55 Units) NCAA YTD

MemphisTigers.jpg
Memphis (-3) 2 Units

You have got to love College Football on a Tuesday Night...When the year started I really thought this Memphis team was going to be much improved and still think they are a very talented team on both sides of the ball...Their biggest problem all year has been their turnovers and I think tonight they are going to put things together...Hudgens should have a field day throwing the ball against this very weak Marshall secondary and with a guy like Joseph Doss in the backfield this will make them very tough to stop...We all know about the tragic death of Taylor Bradford(RIP) this past weekend and how it will be tough for this team to overcome but I just cant fathom that a team that lost to New Hampshire at home will be able to go on the road and win this game tonight...Memphis by 17

Good Luck this Week Guys:cheers:

juice-to-benn.jpg
Illinois (-2.5) -105 3.5 Units

I really like this Illinois team both on offense and defense...This Ilini team runs the football incredibly well averaging 5.6 yards per rush behind their stud running back in Rashard Mendenhall...As good a rushing team as Illinois is their rush defense is just as good ranked 30th in the country and only giving up 2.8 yards per rush...I think this Illinois defense will be able to slow down PJ Hill and force Donovan to make plays and I dont think he will be able to...This Wisconsin team has been far from impressive in their 5-0 start struggling to beat Mich ST, Iowa, and the Citadel all at home and needing come back wins against both UNLV and Wash St to get to this point...I think Wisconsin's luck catches up with them today behind this incredibly fast and talented Illinois squad who unlike last year will hold on for the victory in the end.

Congrats on that Ville 2nd half bet. As a Ute fan I was openly rooting for you guys to get that one. It just turned out to be a bit closer than I liked. GL with the Illinois and the rest of your card tomorrow.

Congrats on that Ville 2nd half bet. As a Ute fan I was openly rooting for you guys to get that one. It just turned out to be a bit closer than I liked. GL with the Illinois and the rest of your card tomorrow.
Thanks JPicks...The Utes played really well tonight and deserved that win no doubt...Good Luck with your card as well Bro:cheers:

had illi too, also on TEN, you know I like to see those from you too. many I usually agree w/ had UGA for some reason, GL

Im on my way to a wedding Shady...I will as soon as I get a chance Bro...Good Luck tonight Tenny Looking Good Bro

5-2-1 +8.23 Units

I wish I had been on VT with you Trout...If I would have been home watching football rather than at my Buddies wedding I probably would have been 2:cheers:

Thanks SignalCaller...Appreciate it Bro:cheers:

Back