***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

yeah that's run by a euro company, they always close their shit up early...but 5d regular live betting hasn't been putting lines up for the game the last couple breaks--they usually go right to the end, but they're scared right now

I feel like the bills have the best defense in the afc. I hope they kill Brady next week
My vote is San Diego. They are playing great. Shut down Seattle and took care of business today. Jets may suck but they are still pro's. Hard to pitch a shutout in the NFL.

My vote is San Diego. They are playing great. Shut down Seattle and took care of business today. Jets may suck but they are still pro's. Hard to pitch a shutout in the NFL.

Yeah they probably are. Along with Dawson they carried my fantasy team this week

Chargers and Eagles battling injuries and still winning...Going to carry them through the playoffs if they can get healthy
very good point. Look what that did for the packers a few years back with all those guys that missed time. everyone got good experience and they were fantastic in the playoffs with that depth. If those teams get the injured guys back around playoff time... look out....

orioles/royals not great for ratings, but whatever...giants/dodgers would be a pretty cool nlcs, just please no cardinals, sick of seeing them

Back