***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

i have a story just like yours

no pussy tho

ntpee.gif

Had a lung function study 6 months ago....passed with flying colors...doctor astonished

yeah but you will feel it though, study or not, so I hear

not been one but grew up w/smoking parents and the breathing immediately improved once I went off to college, food tasting different, etc

and that was just from 2nd hand

fall behind and put in a qb who cant throw the ball with a qtr and a half to go. its mind boggling. kornholio
HAS to be injured

Ya dumbass for sure clown. And these announcers are fucking horrid

Lol thank you ponder I knew I could count on you. First half gonna cash

Clown

My buddy just text me and said hes sending an FBI Request to look at point shaving because this QB is fucking awful :rofl:

I don't have a problem with the backup... I just think the situation of the game doesn't suit him. If I was investigating shaving it would be #3

Day #5 of ZERO cigarettes.....35 years smoking; this is not so easy...kinda grumpy. But, hey food taste so much better and have saved like $1 million

awesome Bones....been smokin' for 33 years and gonna quit....sometime....soon, lol....nice job man....\m/

Lol glb I'm with him. And clown is the QB the same guy returning punts.

he looks really fast .. and if he develops throwing .. I think he could end up being ok. But you are down dd about to be the fourth qtr and you take out the throwing qb who has been the victim of penalties and drops all game long to put this guy in. Not a kornholio fan but he clearly gives them their best chance to win

Back