***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

:rofl: Exactly they got something to complain about. But I thought Freeze was good. Siad he thought it should be a facemask but they got to deal with it

You know ole miss. They'll lay down and complain. Like every year since forever

I can't believe the books are going to take it up the ass with all the money on bama in this game. this will be a washout.

Regardless of bad call or not, ole miss can't do anything on offense, and I trust Alabama run game. 2h line of -.5 is terrible. Alabama gonna win 28-3 minimum

BzIev9dCQAEjSgN.jpg

What has ole miss done on offense to warrant betting on them? The 2h line seems so lie it looks like a trap, but what are they seeing? I'll stay away, but if Alabama scores first drive, it will be ugly

What has ole miss done on offense to warrant betting on them? The 2h line seems so lie it looks like a trap, but what are they seeing? I'll stay away, but if Alabama scores first drive, it will be ugly

Alright. I'm buying. Hook line and sinker

what has bama really done on offense? either way, low scoring 2H IMO

I'm out out of town and have seen no action... Just looked at score.. For those watching out u hedge out and two pt middle a TCU bet...?

whats gameflow been like?

Local dealt a total of 59.5 in Michigan State.(gives any lines in a.m. and honors all and doesn't move em). I'm seeing 53.5 right now at Pinny. Any reason not to bury this Under?

OMG I am in Love with Ole Miss for playing the greatest pump up song

[video=youtube;HP4Vtv1srUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP4Vtv1srUM[/video]

Local dealt a total of 59.5 in Michigan State.(gives any lines in a.m. and honors all and doesn't move em). I'm seeing 53.5 right now at Pinny. Any reason not to bury this Under?
middle him until he stops taking your wagers

Back