***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

ecu is a sucker bet. laying more than tamu and tcu to smu. On paper they pick their score though. 70-3 might be the death knell for the smu football program which they are considering discontinuing

That's the effect she has, no one gives a fuck what she's saying

This is a well-planned disaster

Having this debate over a morning whiskey water...

In the current shape you're in (please list), could you get 10 yards in a NFL/College game and/or complete a pass?

I'm 5'8, 190, played DII basketball and football (briefly). I'm in terrible shape. I think if I could get 15-20 carries I could get 10 yards. No way in hell i could complete a pass - I'm too short and was a DB. The one thing I will say is the defense would have to be in prevent with maybe 3 down lineman.

Brady Quinn the sideline reporter in the Iowa State/Oklahoma State game... Jesus he sucks at that as much as being in the NFL

It was only right after they didnt review that punt. Missy state never touched the punt and it hit the Texas a&M guy first
the view from the back was clear that he touched it with his left hand. the ball changed directions at knee level. He definitely touched it.

Unless Maryland shifts momentum quickly, it looks like tOSU is going to put a beat down on the Terps. The Buckeyes running all over Maryland.

We have fouind a picture of Jeff Driskel

tumblr_inline_ncfdk8047W1rqm6xv.gif

Back