***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

Seattle penalties is nothing new. Basically their culture. Could be flagged for illegal contact every play

BzT5m49CQAA17B1.png

Can Seattle lose this outright? Sure

Can Washington win? no, not without a ton of help (which they've already been given plenty by JTrip)

Only 1 out of 15 PT games this season has seen the 4th quarter total less than 9 pts.

Only 3 out of 15 PT games this season have seen the 4th quarter total less than 10 pts.

Only 4 out of 15 PT games this season have seen the 4th quarter total less than 14 pts.

official underwear of UW Whitewater?

LOL, the position is in Kenosha. Don't think I'll get an offer, actually surprised I have an interview, as I don't have the necessary IP experience they're looking for. I do have some trademark and talent negotiating though although my resume pushes the limit on that experience. Kind of sounds like the position includes all their advertising/modeling contract negotiating legal work. Patent protection is where I'm under skilled at. No way I would move to Kenosha either.

Don't know if this was already posted but typical San Francisco shit

[video=youtube;f4lNez7NV1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4lNez7NV1w#t=23[/video]

Back