NCAA Week 4

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
A abortion last week, let's see if we can get on track

UVa -105 - 1 unit - seeing a few people I don't like being on the same side as on this one but I liked this when the schedule came out and going to stick with it.

BOL all

I'd lean that way as well. I went with the under. GL salty I hope UVA wins it for you.

just like you keep waitin for that chunky blonde you met at the bar a couple weeks back to answer one of the 20 texts you've sent her

just like you keep waitin for that chunky blonde you met at the bar a couple weeks back to answer one of the 20 texts you've sent her

would have god an bar mixed up like always. only texts im waitin on is tha 2 unit bomb plays from ur scared ass kevin!

kevin%2Bmalone%2Brandom%2Bquote%2Bgenerator.jpg

You got a 5* subscription to my newsletter already, not sure what else you want Charles. You want me to appoint you President of the Uncle Galtie Fan Club like you been asking all these years? Can't do it, Gruv already locked that down and Teeed, BAR, and Cruzer are in front of you in line so you're just gonna have to take what you can get and like it.

yeah but tha newsletter plays aint worth shit. cant fade tha 1 unit plays when they hit at 50%, we both losin money though. though those 2* plays though are gold jerry, gold!

Math was never your strong suit. Keep tailing though, I hope Tyrone from round the way has let you do the parlay cards for $1 again, I know how you itch for that action

Math was never your strong suit. Keep tailing though, I hope Tyrone from round the way has let you do the parlay cards for $1 again, I know how you itch for that action

shit I know I can add up 1 win an 5 losses is losing money for u. jus do god an tha rest of ur followers a favor, post them 2 unit plays. im tryin to treat ur wife to a nice dinner out on fadin ur plays.

You can use food stamps at the Red Lobster? Keep stalking btw, your pussy ass still won't post plays cause you're butt hurt about Fondy banning your dumb ass like 4 years ago. Lol so soft.

Both 1 unit

KY Jelly -2.5
Charlotte +9

You can use food stamps at the Red Lobster? Keep stalking btw, your pussy ass still won't post plays cause you're butt hurt about Fondy banning your dumb ass like 4 years ago. Lol so soft.

Both 1 unit

KY Jelly -2.5
Charlotte +9

they do take food stamps, an them 2 unit plays parlayed on them $1 cards pays out enuff to feed ur chick at unlimited shrimp nights. people who know, know what im on each week. talk to a few off tha board. u keep postin 1 unit plays, nigggga feed tha addiction god needs them 2 unit plays.

sorry I know I haven't posted plays like I use to. since tha covers days I know tailin my plays led to ur hooker money. maybe I will get back to postin plays so u can get back to tha life u use to live

shit I know I can add up 1 win an 5 losses is losing money for u. jus do god an tha rest of ur followers a favor, post them 2 unit plays. im tryin to treat ur wife to a nice dinner out on fadin ur plays.

im sayin god is pretty damn close an not even know how many more plays at that time u will post. I said 1-5 an u go 1-4, Im sayin damn. u my boy galt, but when u gonna post them 2 unit plays? like a crackhead over here fiendin for them 2 units son!

Back