***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

What the hell happened to Man U in the 2nd half? I leave the house with them up 2-1 at the half....they give up 5???

This is random but it can settle an argument I was having earlier today.

Which of the 2 is the best thing ever invented for a woman?

Yoga pants or a bikini?

What the hell happened to Man U in the 2nd half? I leave the house with them up 2-1 at the half....they give up 5???

what happened is they fucked the dog. Just undisciplined all over the place. Poor give aways. The 2nd goal was a PK I think. The 3rd goal was a poor clearance. The 4th goal was not being aware of your sorroundings and giving the ball away which led to a 2 v 1 break away. The 5th was a PK.

To be fair it could have been more

Hey Gandolf.
Weren't there some big races this weekend?

PA Derby and Cotillion at Parx. Untapable got it done in the Cotilion as the favorite, then Bayern wired them (including California Chrome) in the Derby.

Next week is the biggest week not named the Breeders Cup. 5 graded stakes at Belmont, another 5 at Santa Anita. Just a great sports weekend coming up.

PA Derby and Cotillion at Parx. Untapable got it done in the Cotilion as the favorite, then Bayern wired them (including California Chrome) in the Derby.

Next week is the biggest week not named the Breeders Cup. 5 graded stakes at Belmont, another 5 at Santa Anita. Just a great sports weekend coming up.

Looking forward to it

Breeders Cup Classic might be dominated by 3 year olds for a change, lots of older horses retiring in the last few months. Will be interested to see how Tonalist and Wicked Strong do against older horses next weekend.

I'll have something posted, hopefully as good as yesterday, had the PA Derby pretty well pegged and finally posted some horse winners

Loved all you guys input on all the races this year.
Gan, Llyod & Play. You guys are just Money.
"You're so Money you just don't know"

Loved all you guys input on all the races this year.
Gan, Llyod & Play. You guys are just Money.
"You're so Money you just don't know"

Back