***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

SMU sacked again...I think that's 6. 4 n G now, and SMU hasn't attempted a FG this year until today!

I really turned to this SMU game to hopefully watch them finish with negative yards, what a letdown

GLB: hanging out with friends, barely watching games....if u have any 2H investments wud appreciate.

TAMU will play all reserves and SMU was able to move the ball against 2nd stringers. I think SMU will be able to put up a few points

lol, nice throw by SJSU. throw away pass OOB gets picked deep in SJSU territory with 20 seconds to go before half.

Hawaii should just drop its football program except we can't have that late night chaser completely done away with

Hill was 16 of 22 for 265. 2 TD's and 1 INT

430 yards to 63 with almost 60 coming on SMU's last possession.

Yeah takeit, just can't let that happen when we need late night football, it's pathetic what they're trotting out there these days though

If you liked BYU before the game the 2h should look appetizing, that's when the altitude really starts kicking in

fwiw, there is a HEAVY line of storms getting to roll through the metro area here in Minny. game just went to half. If you can get any 3rd quarter unders at your books it is worth a look as that's probably when the storms will hit. 2H unders would be worthy of a look also. Minny just running the ball and grinding the clock with the backup QB in.

Back