***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

wife just left with daughter for swim lessons.......masturbate or mix a drink....or both????

My body hates me today (well everyday). Went to a late lunch yesterday and had a steak chile de arbol that was super hot. Afterwards went on a distillery tour where I sampled seven different boozes as well as took a drink on the tour. Stopped at McDs after and had a buy 1 get 1 sandwich coupon so got two double quarter pounders. Ate one and came home and kept drinking. Don't remember eating the second one. Or the bag of popcorn, or the cookies, or the doritos.

Iowa defense getting gashed by Pitt. Get free safety back who was suspended for first half for targeting last week, that should help... played 2H over the 23

My body hates me today (well everyday). Went to a late lunch yesterday and had a steak chile de arbol that was super hot. Afterwards went on a distillery tour where I sampled seven different boozes as well as took a drink on the tour. Stopped at McDs after and had a buy 1 get 1 sandwich coupon so got two double quarter pounders. Ate one and came home and kept drinking. Don't remember eating the second one. Or the bag of popcorn, or the cookies, or the doritos.

post of year nominee:rofl:

this is great

I love how the media is saying what Jameis said was disgusting and awful. Behind the scenese I guarantee they are laughing their ass off.

Back