***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

Motley Crue on stage in Vegas just did Girls, Girls, Girls

Screen had a bunch of hot chicks then they flashed Bieber in there :rofl:

Good band but how old are they ? Just something strange about that brand of rebellion music coming from an old geezer

Oh Vince's triple chin is unavoidable but they were great, Tommy Lee was on point as was Nikki

This festival is a pretty good watch if you enjoy music at all, Zac Brown Band doing Bohemian Rhapsody right now is stellar

wisco is on ESPN2

Wisco in scoring position

Thank you. Was looking through all the Big Ten networks and alternative channels. Missed it first time through the ESPN group and went to the non-HD channels and still didn't have anything. Was starting to panic. LOL

EMU Defense is so bad, MSU is just going to runt he ball and they will accidentally score 50 yard Rushing TDs. I stayed away but think MSU might win about 56-0

Glad I'm on the over with the smaller play on BG

I'm on the over also. 64.5

Watching the BG game last week I noticed that there must've been about 12 injuries for BG...I never looked at the injury report but just figured Wisconsin will put up 50+ and BG would toss ball all over and get me 14+

EMU Defense is so bad, MSU is just going to runt he ball and they will accidentally score 50 yard Rushing TDs. I stayed away but think MSU might win about 56-0
On paper MSU is 65 points better...LOL....but I don't think they will run up the score. They will sit players in the 2nd half

I'm on the over also. 64.5

Watching the BG game last week I noticed that there must've been about 12 injuries for BG...I never looked at the injury report but just figured Wisconsin will put up 50+ and BG would toss ball all over and get me 14+

I saw Bowling Green scoring in the 20s in this one. Don't have a ton of faith in Wisconsin secondary.

Back