NCAA week 1 plays CTG style

Good to see you my friend...hope you enjoy the site and PM me if you need anything bro.

adding: Kansas State +13.5 for 1 unit at -110

I honestly think they can win this game SU. I am not a fan of Auburn's retooled oline and if Cox doesn't have time to throw Auburn is in BIG trouble. I expect KSU to keep this one close.

Forgot to mention in my thread bro about that game and the loss on DL w/ the two Wisky players out, one by suspension and one by injury...

Doens't hurt the play..

Glad u're on it bro...GL.

Good to see you my friend...hope you enjoy the site and PM me if you need anything bro.

adding: Kansas State +13.5 for 1 unit at -110

I honestly think they can win this game SU. I am not a fan of Auburn's retooled oline and if Cox doesn't have time to throw Auburn is in BIG trouble. I expect KSU to keep this one close.

GL bro..

I just see Freeman really getting frazzled w/ the speed of Auburn up front...seems to me he'll really put the ball on the ground more than once and thats going to hinder KSU in this game...no play either way..

So, BOL.

Thanks Jump, appreciate it bro...I think both offenses are sketchy for Aub/KSU..I will just hope for the best.

adding: messy state +19.5 at -110 for 1 unit

Decent defense and a home dog near three td's, with a new LSU quarterback on the road, I will take it. Laron Landry will be a huge missing link for LSU's d this year imo.

huntdog,
what do you think of this small teaser?

Wager type : Teaser
Teaser : FB9½ BK6½ T

Select #1 : College Football for Game
Missouri 9/1/2007 3:30:01 PM - (EST)
Spread +5 for Game
Select #2 : College Football for Game
Missouri/Illinois 9/1/2007 3:30:01 PM - (EST)
Total Points OVER 46½ for Game
Amount : Risking 50.00 To Win 25.00 USD

I like it sjsjsj.

bad night tonight..i had to play this ESPn gmae and paid for it big time..learned my lesson.

These are my final 3 plays for saturday:

USC -27.5 first half
Texas -23 first half
Oklahoma -23 first half

all at -110

and all for 1 unit

Read RJ and horn's thread on Tejas, no reason to repeat it.

USC is self explanatory, as is Idaho. I do worry USC is more of a second half team though...but this is Idaho. The number 1 team in the land giving less than 4 td's is good in my book.

Oklahoma...I haven't seen any threads on this play. The reason I am playing this is because Oklahoma has no weaknesses outside of QB and north texas is way, way overmatched. North Texas is a sun belt team that concentrates on the run exclusively, as do most sun belt teams. It is a run oriented conference. Well, North Texas has inexperience on the line and Oklahoma has a wealth of experience on their O-line.

Bradford or whoever is qb for Oklahoma will only have to manage the game. Oklahoma might not have Patrick for the game and I know Brown is suspended...but Demarco Murray will run for 150 and the back up to him is good as welll, mada (SP) Murray is an explosive freshman with lightning speed.

I know Miami is on deck but who cares, VT is on deck for LSU and look what they did.

Hunt I jumped on that Mizzou total when it came out but only for 1 unit. I am thinking of adding but can't believe its already at 58. Still don't think thats high enough and I would play it all the way up to the 60's. Hope we cash bro gl tomorrow and the rest of this year

amazing how WVU and ZOO totals have jumped...well not amazing...but wow...SEMCON moves lines once again...LMFAO

thanks aztec and timh..gl to you guys as well!

Kmacc..yeah pretty crazy, I think Illinois O will come to play, I know Mizzou's will.

Bar, never a doubt bro...I hope Hiller has the game of his life.

I'm like a kid losing his virginity all over again at 12pm.

thanks aztec and timh..gl to you guys as well!

Kmacc..yeah pretty crazy, I think Illinois O will come to play, I know Mizzou's will.

Bar, never a doubt bro...I hope Hiller has the game of his life.

I'm like a kid losing his virginity all over again at 12pm.

You predicting Fondy's Saturday:tiphat:

thanks RSM..appreciate it bro.

Adding:

USC 2nd half -21 at -115 for 1/2 unit

Thanks Believe

Thank god for my two overs being 2 unit plays

4-6..+0.25 units won..lol

ML parlay still pending for shits and gigs but not counting it.

Did some dumbass action plays this week but it is the first week and I missed this damn sport.

Back