NCAA Football Week 1

BRARSTAR

Canucks Homer
Well boys its almost time with the first games less than 2 weeks away and pinnacle getting their lines up its time to lock a few bets in and hopefully they are all winners come gametime. Best of luck to everyone this season and lets all help each other out and make it happen.

NCAA Football 2007-08
Moneyline 0-0 $0.00
Sides 0-0 $0.00
Total 0-0 $0.00

Thursday, August 30th

LSU Tigers -17 -110 vs Mississippi State Bulldogs - LSU returns 6 starters on offense and 8 on defense with a lot of players ready to step up and fill in the holes that have been made in the off-season. The Miss St team only returns 5 players on defense and from what I have read and saw don't look to great in camp so far. Alot has been talked about this game on the board and the play has to be LSU here.

$220/$200

Saturday, September 1st

Oklahoma State Cowboys +7 -113 vs Georgia Bulldogs - This game stood out to me when I first saw some lines posted from a few other sites it started out at +8 I believe and now has been bet down to 7 but I still think that is a generous number for the Okie St boys to be getting against the lackluster offense of the Bulldogs I see this one being close to the end and most likely being won with a field goal down the stretch, I may even look into the Cowboys ML closer to gametime.

$300/$265.49

Last edited:
Very nice Brar. On the first one and can't help but like 2nd one....gonna watch it though.

Oh..and fuck you!...cuz you get to use Pinny still...LOL

Ya man I am still so happy I can use pinny and it's easy to fund has some sick lines and has pretty much anything you could ever want to bet on.

yay for pinny haha

dont mean to hijack your thread...but you guys dont like 5dimes?
fuck i sound like a salesman

adding:

Monday, September 3rd

Florida State Seminoles -3 -112 vs Clemson Tigers - This game has been talked about to death on the board and I agree with it all came up on my must bet list and here I am betting it at matchbook. FSU are going to have a big season I think and they are going to start it on the road by kickin the crap outta the Tigers, atleast lets hope they do because everything points to a FSU cover.

$300/$267.86

adding:

Thursday, August 30th

Tulsa/UL Monroe Under 53 -105 - I think this number is way to high and its more of a play off of my numbers having a big difference then the line that is posted at Pinnacle. Bad weather is being called for on Thursday so that contributes towards the under and I just think that these teams won't put up 25 pts each.

$105/$100

Didn't actually play it till now, the 30th and ended up with under 53 at pinny.

Last edited:
adding:

Friday, August 31st

Washington Huskies vs Syracuse Orange Under 44.5 -108 - Two young QB's going in their first season openers infront of a sold out and rockus Carrier dome spells under to me, lots of turnovers and not much offense. Looking for a bunch of 3 and outs here.

$50/$46.30

adding:

Georgia Tech ML -105 vs Notre Dame - Only getting the one point with Tech now so I decided to just hit the ML very good spot for GT here

$105/$100

NCAA Football 2007-08 4-3 -$50.00
Moneyline 1-0 $$100.00

Sides 2-2 -$200.00
Total 1-1 $50.00

yah went to big on a few and those few were the losers with FSU and OKIE ST.

Oh well get back at'er this thursday.

Back