Lafayette -7
Montana State -3.5
North Dakota State -34.5
Idaho State + Sac State over 61.5
SEMO -3
Delaware -7

futures portfolio update:

RSW:
*western Michigan under 4.5 -200. Love my position here 2-2 down the stretch gets me a W
*Central Michigan under 5.5 -120. Still ok here they play a lot of upper max foes the rest of the way
*North Texas under 6.5 -120. Good position here. Would have to go 4-1 down the stretch. Yeah not going to happen this looks solid
*East Carolina under 5.5 -150 soon to be winner
*East Carolina under 6.5 -190. BIG WINNER. worst team in the conference
*South Alabama under 8-130. Might start to hedge out with a ML rollover as they are looking really solid but still have 3 tough conference games. Still to be decided here.
*MTSU under 6.5 +100 WINNER
*San Jose St under 5.5 +120 going to hedge out here I played Jose last week and plan to the rest of the season. They might win out and make the conference title game. Really good solid team here.
*Minnesota under 7.5 -160. Feel good about my position here. Still two more losses on this slate.
*UTEP over 5.5 -115 BIG. Eeeks. Need to win out.
*Indiana under 3.5 +140 2-5. Where are the remaining wins at.
*Vanderbilt over 3.5 -150 LOSS likely. Done in by the UNLV debacle
*Cal over 4.5 -152. Still ok here. Could win against wazzu. Could beat usc this week. Will beat tree.
*BYU under 5.5 +113 eh upsets of Texas tech and Arkansas likely did me in here although the slate is a lot harder

RSW projected record:

9-4-1
Likely wins: wmu, CMU, Indiana, minnesota, unt
booked wins: MTSu, ECU x2
likely losses: byu, vandy UTEP
swing bets: cal, Jose, Sou Alabama

1u UTEP 22-1 donation
1u UTSA +360 still alive
1u FAU +950 eh
1u EMU +790 still alive
1u San Diego state +650. Yikes.
1.75u Washington +400 still rock solid here
longshots to win their respective conference title
.33u navy 45/1
.125u cal 80/1
.416u NIU 29/1 and 22/1 .33u need help but still in it.
.125u Texas State 80/1. Woah. Alive and well. Big game this week

Talk to me about SJSU TT.
Jose is a total play on team for me, and they are scoring at will each week lately. I dont think hawaii will do much in this game to stop jose and at 35, this is a no brainer over IMO, they are consistently gaining explosive pass plays which hawaii will have no answer for.

Last edited:
Jose is a total play on team for me, and they are scoring at will each week lately. I dont think hawaii will do much in this game to stop jose and at 35, this is a no brainer over IMO, they are consistently gaining explosive pass plays which hawaii will have no answer for.
Thank you

clean sweep last night. FAU -4, FAU -3 and charlotte TT under 19...didnt fall for the vegas head fake there...

Reactions: RMR
FURMAN -21...WHY?

To start off- they are 6-1 and cruising through the SOCON this season, disposing of WCU, Mercer and Samford and now they have to be laser focused on winning out to make the playoffs. that starts today, in a spot where they play a bad ETSU team who has beated D 2 carson newman, a horrific wofford team, and been blown out by almost everyone else. ETSU has been especially bad on the road surrenduring 49, 63, 42, and 34 points against road foes. against UT Chat they had 120 yards and 9 first downs, and only 46 pass yards. 45 pass yards, 126 total yards and 7 first downs against mercer, 77 pass yards and 262 total yards against au peay. not good.

they did compete against samford only because samford gifted them two TDs on turnovers...otherwise they were severely outmatched.

Furman has been pretty balanced this year and has played several of the top teams in the SOCON already, but the way FCS is designed, they have to keep winning consistently to gain the approval of the playoff committee and improve their seeding.

I cannot imagine ETSU having much success in this game, and I think if Furman scores 35 which is well within reach, they will cover this big line easily.

Back