moneybag
*FCS WEATHER PLAY ECU + GARDNER WEBB UNDER 57
moneybag
*FCS DARTMOUTH -14
moneybag
Texas A&M -7 -140
moneybag
Washington State ML +125

Decent week...FCS continues to be money...2-0 last week. 14-4 FCS year to date. Dartmouth was lights out in the 2nd half and pulled away. ECU+GW never threatened the total, even with the movement downward...

Wazzu was loot...controlled the game from the jump...got interesting late but wow they are clicking...fun team to watch down the stretch.

A&M locked down on D, made it close for a while with their anemic offense, but pulled away late against a middling auburn squad.

Rice: QB going down didnt help but man that D looked gassed in the 2nd half, they never could pull away, missed two FGs, couldnt get stops, ugh...frustrating performance to say the least.

Nebraska, also bad. had the cover in hand and then weather delayed the final seven minutes, LT marches right down the field and scores... trade punts for a few series...nebraska never really threatened after that. wish we would have seen more from them offensively, everyone else has against LT...

UCOnn...bad...just awful.
confused
no energy, no threat on offense, even with duke going through the motions UCONN set them up with short fields, special teams miscues, and no back end coverage. weather played no factor...didnt even look bad.

VT - back and forth, fortunate to get the cover, had +8 and doubled back at +7 and pushed the 2nd bet...getting the best number really matters as that line traded between 5-6.5 later on in the week...glad I was on the right side there.

CMU- loot. perfect spot for them. never thought they would win the game but they were never outside the number and won the game strait up, great offensive showing and really spirited performance against the jags, in a situational down spot after blasting OK state. easy no sweat winner, but DID hurt the futures i have on CMU under

Rutgers...loot again, but sweaty late. RU scores on the first play of the game...played really well for a half. talent took over, bogus int return made it real interesting. Michigan kindly took their foot off in the last 4 minutes ending the game at the 30 going in.

Colorado State- great call, mtsu is bad, CSU fired it up in the 2nd half, really like what i see from them offensively. took the alternate line early at plus money and it continued to move against us. grabbed some +4 but didnt post it so doesnt count here.

Wyoming...what a joke performance. got their butts whooped for 55 minutes. were down and out. 19-7. busted a long TD run, and then down 19-14 with a minute left could not stop app, end up getting a stop, app lines up for a FG, blocked, returned the other way, TD, and 2 point try...22-19. wyoming lets them drive all the way down field, deep pass incomplete, called for PI. refs inaccurately adjudicate the penalty, should have been 1st and Goal at the 2, instead they penalize 15 yards, app INT on the next play. very fortunate to get the Wyo win on the strait line, did not hit the alt. line...but was never in position to cover...bad beat for app state for certain

Sam Hou...bad. defense looks exhausted, and they were not ready to play. I am off the SHSU train for a while...their offense is not ready to compete at this level. 408 yards of offense and 10 total points, through three games...just not ready to play FBS football on that side, so if they are not catching 17+ they are unplayable in my opinion.

GSU/Ball St...well GSU did exactly what i expected, feasting on Ball State weak D and scoring at will...shockingly bad, uninspired and weak performance by ball state offense at home. no identiy, no run game, no QB play, just nothing good to talk about in a game they looked completely disinterested in playing. over looked good early but ball state never threatened to score in this one...bad

Memphis...push...great game to watch.. back and forth, memphis competed pretty well. thought we might eek out a cover at the end, but wasnt meant to be... happy and fortunate with the push there. again, the numbers matter. 7 was available early, traded at 6/6.5 mid week, and 7-7.5 was available again saturday...

New Mexico was loot...firmly in hand until they let umass tie it and go to OT...after Umass kicked a FG in the 1st ot we were solid against the number. lobos eek out a win, now get back on the bus and go to WYoming...line has ballooned.

UCLA...played horrifically, gave utah several chances to pour it on. QB looked lost in rice-eccles stadium for the majority of it. another play where I am very fortunate to have bought to 7, where the game landed. got out of that horrific bet unscathed

Temple...ufff. another game where weather should have been a bigger factor and just wasnt, and temple didnt really stand a chance...just not a good performance, bad play on these guys.

Week 5 Card:

Thurs:

Fri:

Oregon State ML -115

Saturday:
Alabama -14
California -10.5
Bowling Green +24
South Alabama +4
South Alabama -3 +194
Oklahoma -19
Eastern Michigan +7.5
Memphis -1
UMASS -1

Futures Portfolio Update

RSW:
* western Michigan under 4.5 -200

1-3 competed well against toledo, losing out in the end. pickem at home against ball state. even so, dont see how this team wins 5 games on the season.feel good about this play.
*Central Michigan under 5.5 -120
2-2 well we bet the +17 which was a no sweat, didnt anticpate them to win the game SU...maybe EMU can rise up and beat these guys this week to get the upper hand in the michigan mac title?
*North Texas under 6.5 -120.
FCS team next before conference play starts for UNT
*East Carolina under 5.5 -150
*East Carolina under 6.5 -190. BIG

1-3 really would like RICE to pull their head outta their butt and win this game this week. QB for rice could be out a while...ECU stinks
*South Alabama under 8-130.
2-2 big win followed up by a SU loss as two TD faves...typical Sou Alabama variance. I would bet they correct course at JMU this week.
*MTSU under 6.5 +100
1-3 with a home loss against the CSU Rams, now they travel to BG,KY and play the toppers. rivalry game, i would bet WKU comes out on top. 1-4 loading
*San Jose St under 5.5 +120
1-4 steamrolled by the worlds finest air force. as predicted. Boise state on the road is next, hopefully catching Boise pissed after a road loss at memphis. like my position here with what I have seen. SJSU is not a bad team, but the slate is brutal and a loss here might lose the team at 1-5
*Minnesota under 7.5 -160
2-2 what a gift losing to NW... hosting lousisiana Lafayette this week, and still have michigan, ohio state and wisconsin on the slate. really feeling good here about this position
*UTEP over 5.5 -115 BIG
1-4...team looks lost, better showing on offense against UNLV. this team must win on friday, or this ticket is toilet paper. IF they can win, they play LT, FIU, New Mexico State, Sam Houston, there are wins available, but if they dont win this week this is toast
*Indiana under 3.5 +140
2-2 ugh...so close to losing SU to akron...how I wish they would have...on to B10 play as +15 againts Maryland. losses should start to pile up.
*Vanderbilt over 3.5 -150
2-3 likely going to have to win the game this week, and catch someone else sleeping, or this RSW is toast. Loss to UNLV really hurt
*Cal over 4.5 -152
2-2 should be 3-0...poor showing offensively by cal, gave away 3 tds early and never recovered, but how could they. lets see them take out the frustrations at home against ASU.
*BYU under 5.5 +113
3-1, conference play continues this week, cincinatti has looked fairly good thusfar. would love for them to go there and win.

The good:
WMU under
ECU under
MTSU under
SJSU under
Minnesota under
North Texas under

The bad:
UTEP over
Vandy over

To Be Determined...
CMU
Sou Alabama
Cal
BYU
Indiana

1u UTEP 22-1 to win CUSA. hard to say...team needs to go on a run. badly
1u UTSA +360 to win AAC hope F. Harris is not out long, team looks lost without him
1u FAU +950 to win AAC offense looks lost, and defense was swiss cheese against Clemson, not much to draw from, but where are the explosive plays
1u EMU +790 to win MAC like what I saw from EMU. took UMASS +9.5 this weekend but emu pulled out the non con win. wacky mac anything can happen
1u San Diego state +650 to win MWC under performed to date, but if they get boise who looks dead in the water...who knows
**1.75u Washington +400 win P12 lights out team...best in the P12 on both sides of the ball IMO

longshots to win their respective conference title

.33u navy 45/1 midds showed some guts on thursday, a win would have gone a long way. another bye week coming up before they blast through conference play? schedule is easy in league play

.125u cal 80/1 they are going to be a problem for a lot of foes sentiments still remain this way

.416u NIU 22/1 + .33u 29/1 overmatched vs Nebraska and could not move the ball. must win game this week and this has life.

.125u Texas State 80/1 bobs are -7 this week and gaining respect weekly. this has total life.

Week 5 Card *Updated*

Thurs:

Fri:

Oregon State ML -115

Saturday:
Alabama -14
California -10.5
Bowling Green +24
South Alabama +4
South Alabama -3 +194
Oklahoma -19
Eastern Michigan +7.5
Memphis -1
UMASS -1
New Mexico +15.5
Northern Illinois +14

FCS Action I will be looking into for the upcoming weekend:

Rutgers -40 against wagner...will be a butt pounding, would play up to 44
Utah Tech + Colorado State over...maybe we see 61
Abeline Christian + North Texas over...maybe 60.5
FCS Howard maybe laying 3
FCS North Dakota =18.5
FCS Idaho -2
FCS VMI +18
FCS Indiana State +4.5
FCS Florida A&M -22 or less
FCS Holy Cross -10
FCS Western Carolina -16.5

obviously no lines out yet, so using massey ratings to project.

Week 5 Card *Updated*

Thurs:

Fri:

Oregon State ML -115

Saturday:
Alabama -14
California -10.5
Bowling Green +24
South Alabama +4
South Alabama -3 +194
Oklahoma -19
Eastern Michigan +7.5
Memphis -1
UMASS -1
New Mexico +15.5
Northern Illinois +14
Georgia -13.5 -120

FCS Action I will be looking into for the upcoming weekend:

Rutgers -40 against wagner...will be a butt pounding, would play up to 44
Utah Tech + Colorado State over...maybe we see 61
Abeline Christian + North Texas over...maybe 60.5
FCS Howard maybe laying 3
FCS North Dakota =18.5
FCS Idaho -2
FCS VMI +18
FCS Indiana State +4.5
FCS Florida A&M -22 or less
FCS Holy Cross -10
FCS Western Carolina -16.5

obviously no lines out yet, so using massey ratings to project.
I might play Rutgers at anything less than 52 haha

Also have FAMU on my short list even though they burned me last week

Week 5 Card *Updated*

Thurs:

Fri:

Oregon State ML -115

Saturday:
Alabama -14
California -10.5
Bowling Green +24
South Alabama +4
South Alabama -3 +194
Oklahoma -19
Eastern Michigan +7.5
Memphis -1
UMASS -1
New Mexico +15.5
Northern Illinois +14
Georgia -13.5 -120
West Virginia +13.5 -112

Week 5 Card *Updated*

Thurs:

Fri:

Oregon State ML -115

Saturday:
Alabama -14
California -10.5
Bowling Green +24
South Alabama +4
South Alabama -3 +194
Oklahoma -19
Eastern Michigan +7.5
Memphis -1
UMASS -1
New Mexico +15.5
Northern Illinois +14
Georgia -13.5 -120
West Virginia +13.5 -112
2 Team ML Parlay. Texas State + Rice. +146

Week 5 Card *Updated*

Thurs:

Fri:

Oregon State ML -115

Saturday:
Alabama -14
California -10.5
Bowling Green +24
South Alabama +4
South Alabama -3 +194
Oklahoma -19
Eastern Michigan +7.5
Memphis -1
UMASS -1
New Mexico +15.5
Northern Illinois +14
Georgia -13.5 -120
West Virginia +13.5 -112
Purdue ML -112

FCS leans

*Idaho state +21
Western Carolina -21
*Rutgers-44.5
*North Texas over 65.5
UC Davis -24
Florida A&M -24
Idaho -6
*holy cross -10

Week 5 Card *Updated*

Thurs:

Fri:

Oregon State ML -115

Saturday:
Alabama -14
California -10.5
Bowling Green +24
South Alabama +4
South Alabama -3 +194
Oklahoma -19
Eastern Michigan +7.5
Memphis -1
UMASS -1
New Mexico +15.5
Northern Illinois +14
Georgia -13.5 -120
West Virginia +13.5 -112
Purdue ML -112
Louisiana Lafayette +11.5

FCS leans

*Idaho state +21
Western Carolina -21
*Rutgers-44.5
*North Texas over 65.5
UC Davis -24
Florida A&M -24
Idaho -6
*holy cross -10

thoughts on UGA

yeah, only thing is something isnt right with UGA on offense...and they are 0-4 ATS on the season, so while they are #1, two time defending national champs, they are getting teams best efforts and bettors are paying a premium to back them, and all the bettors are losing. with that said, they are not going 0-12 ATS, and If they even beat just one of the teams on their schedule 55-7 as expected, and bettors got just a taste of winning money with this team, I think the perception of UGA would be different and this line would be where it should be...-18.5 or so. Now I am not going to call for a 5 TD blowout in this spot, but I like a few things. UGA had over 500 yards of offense and was humming last week, and they did hang 40 on their first two opponents. they had a scare against Sou. Carolina and they were lock down defense in the 2nd half.

I think auburn is very fortunate to be 3-1...they should have lost two cal, who just got overwhelmed by UW. I think auburn could be overwhelmed in this game on offense, and I anticipate UGA to be laser focused on defense in their first away test, and just find that auburn should struggle running the ball, so the Defensive front can feast in the backfield. We saw this against A&M, auburn offense didnt stand a chance. their only score was a defensive fumble return.

Cal really dominated against auburn, dominated the TOP, outgained them, but had 5 redzone possessions that resulted in 0 points (3 missed FG, a stopped on downs, and a RZ turnover) or cal would have run away with it. Even umass had 300 total yards and ran the ball consistently well against auburn. I would hate to see what UGA will do offensively against an overmatched auburn front 7. Tight ends should also feast for UGA in this game i would suspect.

All in all, I think this is a perfect chance for UGA to excersize their covering demons, and show college football why they are still #1. No smoke and mirrors, no razzle dazzle, just big boy football. I would expect UGA to have somewhere around 31-34 in this game. Hard to see auburn scoring more than 10.

thoughts on cal:

Humiliated on national TV, it as 52-12 at one point and everybody saw it. bad football all around, and giving away three TDs in the 1st quarter due to a punt return TD, INT Return TD and another INT that lead to a 30 yard field put this game on ice right away. but cal kept battling and had a chance late to cover, actually outplayed UW in the 2nd half. ASU put a scare into a seemingly dis-interested USC squad, but I doubt they face a disinterested team this week. Cal, at home, I have a feeling they look sharp, and RUN THE football extensively here. hope we see some electricity from Sam Jackson V, as he is unreal with the ball in his hands. looking back, this is the same ASU team that beat southern utah by one possession and lost to fresno state 29-0...maybe some regression back to the mean both ways here.

Cal gets the win, and while I dont think ASU will be completely shut down, cal has a much better d than USC, and should pull away to win by 17-21 and get the cover.

***Sleepy Spot of the week***
BOWLING GREEN.

Georgia tech looked really solid against wake, and should have won the Louisviille game. AND...should have gotten the cover against ole miss...so why fade them here...simple, just seems like a sleepy spot. off a conference win, and with MIAMI...DA U on deck, something tells me they are a little more focused on conference play than blasting the worst team in the MAC East...now, BG did not look good this last week against ohio, but admittedly, I might have been wrong about ohio defense, which has been LIGHTS OUT all season. shockingly good against all teams they have played this year.

GT on the other hand, gave up almost 500 yards to louisville, 300 yards and 13 points against woeful South Carolina State (BG would be favored over them by 20), 550 to ole miss, and last week 386 to wake and wake had 5 turn overs in the game, costing them chances to put points on the board.

i think 2 tds from BG gets this done, and remember, BG just hung in there with Michigan, losing 31-6 but easily covering +42 and were only outgained by michigan by 107...all adds up to a 16 point GT win- 31-15 or so. take the points in my opinion

thoughts on south alabama
South alabama is in my favorite spot of the week. pre season SBC favorite, caught tulane on fire, beat FCS foe, blasted OK state, and in a typical let down spot, didnt cover (and shockingly didnt win against CMU). Duck was on CMU +17 and it wasnt really in question. now @ JMU and they are +4? JMU off three thrilling games where they had to battle in each one for 60 minutes.

-at UVA- Big regional rivalry, big bro vs little bro. JMU needed two late TDS just to win, never threatened to cover,

-at Troy, benefitted from some timely troy drops and some SOD on defense, escaped with a 2 point win

-at utah state, was on cruise control until USU scored 4 strait times to tie it, JMU gets a late score to win by 7. JMU gives up 500 yards passing

South alabama is laser focused on winning the SBC, their main goal for the season. this game is crucial to them being able to do that. They have an electric QB, who can sit back and pick you apart, and for the most part, have played some opportunistic defense also. I dont think JMU is going to get the stops or the breaks like CMU had. two turning points in that game, 1st one being right before half USA was stopped on downs going in to score. 2nd was the last drive of the game. CMU gets a third down stop, refs call unsportsmanlike conduct, drive gets extended, CMU punches it in...brutal for South ala.

I look at how these teams have played and WHO they have played this season. JMU is ESCAPING with close wins, and South Alabama has played the tougher schedule. given the spot, the circumstances, and just that I feel south alabama is the better team, I am picking them against the number, and I took the alt. spread -3 at +194 as I feel they are going to win the game on the field.

**THURSDAY PLAY** SMALL PLAY
Sam Houston State team total under 14.5

408 TOTAL yards, 10 total points, 24 total first downs. In three games. that is the SHSU stat line this season. against who?
-BYU- who was shredded by arkansas, and Kansas
-Air Force, who was shredded by Jose at times and USU was able to move it in the 2nd half on them
-Houston, who was destroyed and shredded by rice and TCF

so while SHSU has played up in competition, these defenses they have played are not overly "exquisite" defenses. and they have 10 points and 408 total yards all season.

over the summer we saw and heard all about how bad the JAX State defense was, but how has that actually played out this season?
-UTEP- allowed 14 points, 3/12 on third down, 3 turnovers forced
-ETSU- allowed 3 points, 204 yards 1/11 on third down, 4 turnovers forced
-Coastal, 10-9 at half, 8/17 on third down, no turnovers, 150 pass yards on two plays.
- EMU, 152 total yards, 1/15 on third down, 3 INTs,

Sam Houston State offense is just not ready to compete at this level of football. they havent been able to do anything successfully at this point in the season. they are averaging 1.6 yards per rush, and have 126 total rush yards on the season. they have scored 1 TD in three games, now they are supposed to score three tonight? Im not so sure I think they are capable of moving the football and getting into scoring territory enough to have enough opportunities to score more than what is required here. Jax State has shown lockdown D ability, and with such a low total, points are likely to be hard to come by on BOTH sides.

SHSU will compete in this slugfest and might have a chance to win at the end of the day, but I would bet they need to win 10-7 rather than 21-24. I dont see a way that they score enough tonight...they havent been able to do anything all season to this point.

Week 5 Card *Updated*

Thurs:

Sam Houston State Team Total under 14.5 -106

Fri:

Oregon State ML -115

Saturday:
Alabama -14
California -10.5
Bowling Green +24
South Alabama +4
South Alabama -3 +194
Oklahoma -19
Eastern Michigan +7.5
Memphis -1
UMASS -1
New Mexico +15.5
Northern Illinois +14
Georgia -13.5 -120
West Virginia +13.5 -112
Purdue ML -112

thoughts on UGA

yeah, only thing is something isnt right with UGA on offense...and they are 0-4 ATS on the season, so while they are #1, two time defending national champs, they are getting teams best efforts and bettors are paying a premium to back them, and all the bettors are losing. with that said, they are not going 0-12 ATS, and If they even beat just one of the teams on their schedule 55-7 as expected, and bettors got just a taste of winning money with this team, I think the perception of UGA would be different and this line would be where it should be...-18.5 or so. Now I am not going to call for a 5 TD blowout in this spot, but I like a few things. UGA had over 500 yards of offense and was humming last week, and they did hang 40 on their first two opponents. they had a scare against Sou. Carolina and they were lock down defense in the 2nd half.

I think auburn is very fortunate to be 3-1...they should have lost two cal, who just got overwhelmed by UW. I think auburn could be overwhelmed in this game on offense, and I anticipate UGA to be laser focused on defense in their first away test, and just find that auburn should struggle running the ball, so the Defensive front can feast in the backfield. We saw this against A&M, auburn offense didnt stand a chance. their only score was a defensive fumble return.

Cal really dominated against auburn, dominated the TOP, outgained them, but had 5 redzone possessions that resulted in 0 points (3 missed FG, a stopped on downs, and a RZ turnover) or cal would have run away with it. Even umass had 300 total yards and ran the ball consistently well against auburn. I would hate to see what UGA will do offensively against an overmatched auburn front 7. Tight ends should also feast for UGA in this game i would suspect.

All in all, I think this is a perfect chance for UGA to excersize their covering demons, and show college football why they are still #1. No smoke and mirrors, no razzle dazzle, just big boy football. I would expect UGA to have somewhere around 31-34 in this game. Hard to see auburn scoring more than 10.

thoughts on cal:

Humiliated on national TV, it as 52-12 at one point and everybody saw it. bad football all around, and giving away three TDs in the 1st quarter due to a punt return TD, INT Return TD and another INT that lead to a 30 yard field put this game on ice right away. but cal kept battling and had a chance late to cover, actually outplayed UW in the 2nd half. ASU put a scare into a seemingly dis-interested USC squad, but I doubt they face a disinterested team this week. Cal, at home, I have a feeling they look sharp, and RUN THE football extensively here. hope we see some electricity from Sam Jackson V, as he is unreal with the ball in his hands. looking back, this is the same ASU team that beat southern utah by one possession and lost to fresno state 29-0...maybe some regression back to the mean both ways here.

Cal gets the win, and while I dont think ASU will be completely shut down, cal has a much better d than USC, and should pull away to win by 17-21 and get the cover.

***Sleepy Spot of the week***
BOWLING GREEN.

Georgia tech looked really solid against wake, and should have won the Louisviille game. AND...should have gotten the cover against ole miss...so why fade them here...simple, just seems like a sleepy spot. off a conference win, and with MIAMI...DA U on deck, something tells me they are a little more focused on conference play than blasting the worst team in the MAC East...now, BG did not look good this last week against ohio, but admittedly, I might have been wrong about ohio defense, which has been LIGHTS OUT all season. shockingly good against all teams they have played this year.

GT on the other hand, gave up almost 500 yards to louisville, 300 yards and 13 points against woeful South Carolina State (BG would be favored over them by 20), 550 to ole miss, and last week 386 to wake and wake had 5 turn overs in the game, costing them chances to put points on the board.

i think 2 tds from BG gets this done, and remember, BG just hung in there with Michigan, losing 31-6 but easily covering +42 and were only outgained by michigan by 107...all adds up to a 16 point GT win- 31-15 or so. take the points in my opinion

thoughts on south alabama
South alabama is in my favorite spot of the week. pre season SBC favorite, caught tulane on fire, beat FCS foe, blasted OK state, and in a typical let down spot, didnt cover (and shockingly didnt win against CMU). Duck was on CMU +17 and it wasnt really in question. now @ JMU and they are +4? JMU off three thrilling games where they had to battle in each one for 60 minutes.

-at UVA- Big regional rivalry, big bro vs little bro. JMU needed two late TDS just to win, never threatened to cover,

-at Troy, benefitted from some timely troy drops and some SOD on defense, escaped with a 2 point win

-at utah state, was on cruise control until USU scored 4 strait times to tie it, JMU gets a late score to win by 7. JMU gives up 500 yards passing

South alabama is laser focused on winning the SBC, their main goal for the season. this game is crucial to them being able to do that. They have an electric QB, who can sit back and pick you apart, and for the most part, have played some opportunistic defense also. I dont think JMU is going to get the stops or the breaks like CMU had. two turning points in that game, 1st one being right before half USA was stopped on downs going in to score. 2nd was the last drive of the game. CMU gets a third down stop, refs call unsportsmanlike conduct, drive gets extended, CMU punches it in...brutal for South ala.

I look at how these teams have played and WHO they have played this season. JMU is ESCAPING with close wins, and South Alabama has played the tougher schedule. given the spot, the circumstances, and just that I feel south alabama is the better team, I am picking them against the number, and I took the alt. spread -3 at +194 as I feel they are going to win the game on the field.
Terrific write ups.

Thurs:

angry
Sam Houston State Team Total under 14.5 -106 .6
moneybag
jax state live +11.5 .6

Fri:

Oregon State ML -115
UTEP ML -103. .6u. Absolute last stand with the miners this season for me.

Saturday:
Alabama -14
California -10.5
Bowling Green +24
South Alabama +4
South Alabama -3 +194
Oklahoma -19
Eastern Michigan +7.5
Memphis -1
UMASS -1
New Mexico +15.5
Northern Illinois +14
Georgia -13.5 -120
West Virginia +13.5 -112
Purdue ML -112
*Air Force + San Diego State over 41 -120

FCS leans

**UT Chatanooga -16
Western Carolina -21
*Rutgers-44.5
*North Texas over 65.5
Florida A&M -24
Idaho -6
*holy cross -10

Saturday:
WIN. Alabama -14
LOSS. California -10.5
WIN. Bowling Green +24
LOSS. South Alabama +4
LOSS. South Alabama -3 +194
WIN. Oklahoma -19
WIN. Eastern Michigan +7.5
WIN. Memphis -1
LOSS. UMASS -1
WIN. New Mexico +15.5
WIN. Northern Illinois +14
LOSS. Georgia -13.5 -120
WIN. West Virginia +13.5 -112
WIN. 2 Team ML Parlay. Texas State + Rice. +146
WIN. Purdue ML -112
WIN. Louisiana Lafayette +11.5
WIN. *Air Force + San Diego State over 41 -120

12-5. FCS 3-3. Weekday 2-2
17-10 weekly record.

Solid

Reactions: RMR
Fantastic work man, one of the best things goin on the site as you are a model of consistency week in and week out, keep it rollin! Sorry I won't be around the fcs thread this week!

Fantastic work man, one of the best things goin on the site as you are a model of consistency week in and week out, keep it rollin! Sorry I won't be around the fcs thread this week!
Very kind words brother. Keep rolling yourself. Let’s crush week 6

Back