NCAA Fading Public Dogs

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
NCAA Week 1: Fading Public Dogs

Leans for today

Michigan -39.5
Miss St -28
Kentucky -5

Love Michigan today.... Hawaii will be lucky to score more than 6 points IMO. Brutal travel situation playing 6 am Hawaii time. Hawaii has played in the east coast 8 times going 1-7. They have been outscored 286-30 in their 7 losses. Before all these games they did not travel back and forth to AUSTRALIA lol. Hopefully Michigan keeps the foot on the gas pedal.

GL NBA...this was a great thread last year and glad to see you starting it up again. BOL today.

GL, only issue I have going against Hawaii is that the big 10 teams seem to get content with the scoreboard and the freak accidental score by Hawaii...in theory, they should score nothing I think.

This first weekend we're all kinda throwing darts and I'm way off target so far

Yeah that worries me too but I feel like Michigan should be able to move the ball down field without even trying lol. Is Harbaugh not one to run up the score? I don't see how the Hawaii players have their heads in the game. Yes they're more used to it than other teams but this travel situation is different.

Admittedly I don't know one players name on either team off the top of my head. True story.

Michigan is no longer a play based on fading the public dog.... it has evened out... im still playing it though

Michigan -37 -110

i'm also playing Michigan 1h -24 & Michigan TT o46.5

Yeah that worries me too but I feel like Michigan should be able to move the ball down field without even trying lol. Is Harbaugh not one to run up the score? I don't see how the Hawaii players have their heads in the game. Yes they're more used to it than other teams but this travel situation is different.

Admittedly I don't know one players name on either team off the top of my head. True story.

i think UM needs to stay on the pedal vs these teams

Michigan has a name like LSU twink

They don't need to do anything but win no matter how shitty you think their schedule is

Good strategy.

Normally employ this in Week 2 after all the underreactions/overreactions. Should have employed it this week.

GL bro.

Good strategy.

Normally employ this in Week 2 after all the underreactions/overreactions. Should have employed it this week.

GL bro.

Thanks.

I was going to wait but the plays seemed to fit nicely. Books cleaned up nicely today.

This is primarily all i play in ncaa foots... it helps tremendously that I have zero emotional connection to any teams

Surprised Wyoming are public although I know it opened around 10. I would be on NIU or nothing in that but seems odd

Surprised Wyoming are public although I know it opened around 10. I would be on NIU or nothing in that but seems odd

yep.... might be because people see their great record in home openers, i dont know

fading line steam is usually the wise move as well

Bought off NIU with Wyoming +7 even. Just don't feel the need to plus no longer fits the mold.

Would think it would be better now, home field somewhat negated...they should dominate the LOS really, may be like 10 fans lol

Back