ddk997

S CARD
Week 1: 9-4
Week 2: 9-5 ; 5 straight to end the night
Week 3: 8-7
OVERALL NCAA CFB: 26-16 (62%) + 8.20 UNIT

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

NORTH CAROLINA + 6* [1 UNIT] WIN
5 to 7 to 6...if you guys were here yesterday you probably saw Rutgers right here.Well then you probably know I have been jumping back and forth between the two teams, After looking into it deeper, I found they were both evenly matched.Over the past few hours I have been convinced that UNC will keep this game close. Both teams in my opinion are equally talented and on defense I slightly give the edge to North Carolina. I really lean towards UNC and I definitely will not be changing this play. I think NC bringing back 18 starters from last year will make a huge impact, because they were young, also played well and now have much better than experience in the game. They almost pulled a few shockers last year losing to East Carolina by 3, Virginia by 2, VT by 7, South Carolina by 6 and GT by 2. They upset Maryland and U Miami -These are very good teams and the players on UNC were also very young. I expect them to come into this game now experienced and ready to go. These two teams also played last year and UNC kept it close, and Rutgers was better last year compared to now. Another resource that helped me a lot was *TEE's post, look it up on here, great information. Good Luck Fellas.

*Rutgers 28 UNC 27

(Rutgers North Carolina -5.50 -7.00 + 6.76)

FRIDAY NCAA FOOTBALL
=======

SOUTH FLORIDA - 5 *[2 UNIT] LOSE
Kansas has one of the worst pass defense in the country and I find USF at home very tough to beat with that defense and an offense that is capable of scoring at will. They will have a lot of talented players on this offense to completely overwhelm that still weak pass defense. USF defense should own this game throughout. USF pass defense ranks fifth nationally, allowing only 94 yards a contest. Kansas has yet to play a defense of this caliber this year nor last year. It will be a rude awakening for them traveling to a powerhouse defense that plays even better at home.
*USF 28 KANSAS 21

(South Florida Kansas -6.00 -3.50 +0.27)

---

BAYLOR - 5 * [2 UNIT] WIN
Freshmen QB Robert Griffin made his debut last week and had a great performance (15-for-19 for 293 yards and three touchdowns passing and running for 42 yards and a score.) against Northwestern State that snapped a nine game losing streak.(lets not be fooled, it is 9 streak, but look at the teams they played...WF, OKIE ST,Oklahoma,Texas Tech, Texas, Kansas, Kansas State, Colorado) That is not an easy schedule at all, lets not be fooled by the line, Washington State is not a good team at all, the defense gets worn down by the 2nd quarter, and the offense can't even grab a first down. This should be an easy victory for Baylor.
Baylor 42 Washington State 21

(Baylor Washington St. +5.00 -2.50 +2.52)

SATURDAY NCAA FOOTBALL
=======

VANDERBILT - 8 * [1 unit] WIN
I watched Rice played Memphis last week, and I have to say they don't stand a chance against this very talented defense Vanderbilt has. Rice had to play catch up last week scoring 29 points in the 4th. They were also fortune enough to win the game, as Memphis was already in FG range, they opted for another throw which was turned into a 69 yard INT TD run by Rice, which sealed the game with 11 tics remaining. Vanderbilt will be way too speedy for Rice on defense and Vandy offense will be in the end zone many times.
*VANDERBILT 35 RICE 17

(Vanderbilt Rice -8.50 -7.00 +14.35 )

---

USC - 12 * [1 unit] WIN
The Size and speed of this USC defense has to be one of the best I have ever seen in recent years. They are so quick to fill the gap and getting from point A to point B in lightning speed. Wells is a very big back and hard to tackle, also considered one of the best backs in the country. I expect USC will be ready for him at all cost, even if he takes "45 carries". Jim Tressel responded by saying "he wont be carrying the ball 45 times if hes not effective". Pete Carrol will have this defense ready to stop the running game at all cost, National will finally witness how weak this offense is without their running game. USC will pressure the QB all day, he is not mobile at all and should have trouble staying in the pocket, unless they decide to go with their freshman, whom is very mobile but I do not believe Tressel will do that. USC also had a bye-week, while Ohio State was struggle against O-H-I-O. Sorry folks, but this is the best USC team I have seen on both sides offense and defense, yes better than the reggie bush ERA, and they will win the BCS title for sure, and will prove it in this game.
Note: Beanie Wells currently listed doubtful for Buckeyes this saturday.
*USC 42 OHIO STATE 17

(USC Ohio St. -9.00 -10.00 +11.53)

----

ARIZONA -10.5 * 1 UNIT LOSE
Arizona is allowing just 68.0 yards rushing this season in two games. Giving up just one touchdown which the offense fumbled away the ball at the 3-yard line, allowing Toledo to score a fourth-quarter. Arizona offense is one of the best and explosive in the country should man-handle this terrible defense, whom gave up 28 points to a very bad Texas A & M squad.
*ARIZONA 42 NEW MEXICO 24

(New Mexico Arizona -11.00 -10.00 +13.01)

Great game last night between USF and Kansas, still recovering from not taking the -3 I had, and settling for the -5, which made a difference between losing and pushing. Oh well, lets get em back today.:cheers:

ADD ON:
Clemson - 21 LOSE
Central Michigan - 3.5 LOSE
OVER Missouri 70 WIN
Michigan State - 18
LOSE
Georgia - 7 PUSH
Oregon - 7 LOSE
Georgia Tech + 7 WIN
Michigan - 1.5
LOSE

ADD ON 6:51pm EDT:
1 unit each

OVER OKLAHOMA 62 WIN
WISCONSIN - 1
WIN

Last edited by a moderator:
bad news for you is that i like a couple of those .. good news for you is that i dont like a couple of those.

gl ddk

:shake: GL ramble and vegas

I am wondering why the line for the Rutgers game is so low, I know NC played a weak team last week, Just wondering if anyone got to see them play?

FULL Current Card: A clearer view of my cards
----------------------
2 UNIT:
South Florida - 3

Vanderbilt - 7

Baylor + 2
----------------------
1 UNIT:
USC - 10

Arizona - 10

----------------------
Strongly leaning towards North Carolina + 5, gotta look more into it before I make it my play.

Good Luck Fellas:shake:

:shake: GL ramble and vegas

I am wondering why the line for the Rutgers game is so low, I know NC played a weak team last week, Just wondering if anyone got to see them play?

McNeese is actually a very good team for their classification. Best in their conference, top 10 nationally without a doubt. I doubt anyone saw it on TV, but I wouldn't make too much of it anyway. What they do on offense is very different from Rutgers.

McNeese is actually a very good team for their classification. Best in their conference, top 10 nationally without a doubt. I doubt anyone saw it on TV, but I wouldn't make too much of it anyway. What they do on offense is very different from Rutgers.

Yup did more studying to find out they were basically 11-1 last year and they were one of the best in their league. I think NC bringing back 18 starters from last year will make a huge impact, because they were very young, also played well and now have much better than experience in the game. They almost pulled a few shockers last year losing to East Carolina by 3, Virginia by 2, VT by 7, South Carolina by 6 and GT by 2. They upset Maryland and U Miami -These are very good teams and the players on UNC were also very young. I expect them to come into this game now experienced and ready to go. Still leaning, I gotta think deeper to get myself on the play side.

Lets hear some opinion folks on Thursday game.:tiphat:

DDK,

great stuff...

I noticed in your OSU-USC writeup, it was all one side of the ball. You neglected to mention the young USC OL going up against a stellar OSU DL and the fact the Trojans should struggle mightily to run the ball leaving the game in Sanchez's hands. I'm laying off this game but I'll be amazed if they hit 42.

TEE n' 6figure :cheers:

Does anyone know what the weather will be like for tonight South Florida game?

ITS CURRENTLY RAINING IN SOUTH FLORIDA...HOW WILL KANSAS RUN??

love how my local line is crazy tonight...

SOUTH FLORIDA - 5
BAYLOR - 5

2 UNITS EAC
H

Great game last night between USF and Kansas, still recovering from not taking the -3 I had, and settling for the -5, which made a difference between losing and pushing. Oh well, lets get em back today.:cheers:

ADD ON:
Clemson - 21
Central Michigan - 3.5
OVER Missouri 70
Michigan State - 18

1 UNIT EACH

Georgia Tech + 7
Georgia - 7
Oregon - 7
Michigan - 1.5

1 Unit Each. Good Luck:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
WRAP-UP

WEEK 1: 9-4
WEEK 2: 9-5 + 8 UNIT
WEEK 3: 8-7 + 0.20 UNIT
OVERALL NCAA CFB: 26-16 (62%) + 8.20 UNIT

Well another positive week, although this week only made $20money;, LOL. A winning day is better than nothing I suppose. GL on NFL tomorrow fellas:cheers:

Back