NCAA 5

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
NCAA YTD Sides/Totals 17-20 -12.9 units
ML DOgs 0-3 - 4 units

Four weeks in, time to turn this ship around. As bad as my numbers have been, I still feel like I'm seeing things well. Have lost a couple plays this year by a point (SMU last week and FLA/TENNY Under come to mind) and the TCU disaster two Thursdays ago have dug the hole.

Here's what I'm on for Thursday:

VT/GT Under 43 -107 two units

Not much needs to be said here. VT's offense is a mess while their defense should hold just about everyone under 24. I see an ugly 17-10ish game that falls close to the -7 side...

GL

Rest of card:

ISU/Tulsa OVer 56 -106 three units
LSU/UGA Over 62 -110 two units
Col/Ore St Under 60 -110 5 units
Cal/Ore Under 83.5 -110 two units
Navy/WKY Over 58 -110 three units
Kent +1.5 -110 one unit
USU/SJSU Over 62 -110 two units

Last edited:
GL doggy, I like that Under as well...and there in no doubt in my mind that u get it turned around :shake:

Thanks blood:

ISU/Tulsa Over 56 -106 three units

Both of these teams have holes on defense that the other should be able to exploit. Had some worries with wind earlier, but looks like its laying down for the evening.

I think you may be on to something with the VT/GT under. The more I play the game out in my mind the more I'm seeing things like you state. The only way I think it loses is if Thomas literally goes off & hits big throws. Good luck Doggy!

Roch, Silk, Play, Hunt - thanks fellas. I'll have a play or two tonight but looking ahead to the weekend here's two I love:

Ore St/Col under 60 -110 five units

Read the weather report. This will drop a ton by tomorrow and give you a middle shot if you want it....

LSU/UGA Over 62 two units

I like these offenses vs each teams defense. I see a shootout that hits 70 with no problem....

Thanks Steed.

Here's what I'm mulling over for the rest of Saturday. Its a card I like quite a bit but for a few of these, I think I'll wait for a number that should move my way.

First - I'll be on Bama this week fairly large. Looking at a -14 now, and I'd play it there but think this drops with Ole Miss seeming to be a sexy ESPN pick. A 55.5 seems almost too good to be true. Some sharp money must be against me as this opened at 63??? I think they were closer to where this one should be on the open, but I want to see how far this drops. Bama's pass rush not as good as what we've seen in the past, so Ole Miss will get theirs with their WR's. Bama secondary should be able to force turnovers when Ole Miss is down by two scores, and get us the cover. I see the Tide scoring as much as they want against this team. No sandwich this week for Bama. They should win something to the tune of 45-24....

Should have played OU earlier this week. No interest at -4. Under three would have been a play. You snooze, you lose.

Lean over in the Navy/WK game. Don't think the Hilltoppers will do well vs. this offense and Petrino's boys should find the end zone plenty.

Lean over in the SOuthern Miss/Boise game at current 56.5 Number will probably only go up, but I'll wait and see.

Gotta play this under in Eugene with weather forecast being what it is. 25-35 mph winds and rain in Eugene. This number is out of control even without the weather with Cal getting healthier on D:

Cal/Ore Under 83.5 -110 two units

The number won't be moving my way in KY, so I'm getting it now:

Navy/WKY Over 58 -110 three units

good shit on the totals doggystyle. Looks like 5 games where the weather will adversely affect the total, always good to establish a position, even if i don't want to keep it.

Amen brother. I genuinely looked at that number in Eugene, and said "Fuck this" even before seeing the weather. Sleep on it and take a crack the other way before kickoff if it doesn't sit well with you.

This should more or less round out my card, aside from possible adds in Tuscaloosa (side & Total) and Boise Over.

Kent +1.5 -110 one unit

Tonight's play:

USU/SJSU Over 62 -110 two units

Were you close to playing UCF or do you lean South Carolina? I know UCF is a team that you follow and have bet alot in the past.

FUCK THAT GODDAMN BEAVERS GAME> FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.....

Arky St Mizzou over 63 -110 three units

Back