NCAA 2014 WK1

Thank you amigos. Let's do some damage this season! BTW, all my bets are usually flat 1 unit unless I specify, as in this game.
GL to everyone this season. :danceparty:

Update

0-2
so far. Have to keep plowing away.

8/29 Friday

Bowling Green -7.5 @ W. Kentucky

Adding

Saturday 8/30

Penn St @ C.Florida -2

WK1 1-5

One more for week 1, yes, tonight is still week #1. Seen a few guys listing this play as week 2 but whatever.

Miami will welcome Louisville to the ACC and hopefully get revenge for last year's bowl game. No Bridgewater here tonight so lets see what happens. Miami with a freshman quarterback, Brad Kaaya, but Al Golden has full confidence in him. I for one am eager to see what he can do. The Canes also return 7 players on each side of the ball so if Kaaya doesn't make too many mistakes then Miami has a good shot at winning this outright. Also, I'm sure Petrino would love to start the season opener at home with a win but there are a lot of if's........

Miami +3.5 @ Louisville

WK1 1-5

One more for week 1, yes, tonight is still week #1. Seen a few guys listing this play as week 2 but whatever.

Miami will welcome Louisville to the ACC and hopefully get revenge for last year's bowl game. No Bridgewater here tonight so lets see what happens. Miami with a freshman quarterback, Brad Kaaya, but Al Golden has full confidence in him. I for one am eager to see what he can do. The Canes also return 7 players on each side of the ball so if Kaaya doesn't make too many mistakes then Miami has a good shot at winning this outright. Also, I'm sure Petrino would love to start the season opener at home with a win but there are a lot of if's........

Miami +3.5 @ Louisville

agree on the U shark... GL this year in both leagues.

Back