NBA week of 11/26

​now AK-47 Scratched

Andrei Kirilenko (back spasms) will not play on Wednesday.

AK-47 battled back spasms for several years before going overseas last year, so there is plenty of cause for concern here. He has been a fantasy dynamo so far this season with averages of 13 points, 7.8 boards, 1.8 blocks and 1.5 steals. His owners will have to exercise patience and the sell-high window gets slammed shut with this news. Josh Howard will start and is worth a look in deeper formats.

add billups + off a awful offensive game minus Butler then subtract AK and his defensive ability for Josh Howard.......losing streak too

o102.5 Tt LAC 300
1ST H o51.5 TT 300
1st Q o26 tt 100
1st Q o49 200

thursday

only the 2 games......

tough to fade SAS right now(yes I have lately) and the 1 edge Miami has is rest(wade sure needed it)....this is SAS 4th road game since Miami last played.!!!!......last few h2h have been blowouts w chalk covering...........

dont want but seems like fading SAS is the thing to do.....side note spurs offense has sputtered in miami w last year 98 being a 5yr high(6 meetings) and 1st time they broke 91pts

@gs both teams playing well........den is more attractive but thompson is heating as has lawson though, point is still dont trust den away. they beat gsw twice already....they blew the game in utah can they close? gsw lost in ot, led at half in denver w curry scoreless.......so margin has been thin and barnes has improved lately but done zip vs denver so far........slight lean gsw

Friday idea-----------could be a good spot to ride Boston , heated game and key loss today w rondo ejected vs port w matthews battling thumb injury and LA saying he aggravated his back injury......team has no depth as I mention nightly it seems and batum mini slump + lillard dealing w minor knee issue

The Mavericks will sign Derek Fisher on Thursday.

This signing may have something to do with Darren Collison (finger) not playing on Wednesday. The 38-year-old guard played 20 minutes per game last season and it should be interesting to see how many minutes he could handle. Regardless, we wouldn't suggest adding Fisher unless you're in a very deep league at this point.

wow

another game where imma gonna get hosed on total cuz of a BS 4th

11 points for minny....unreal

OT miracle? yeah completely different after half......I was worried about the wolves off but 2nd h was unreal....and u had that 2nd h under on monday

fucking aggravating I know

glad I had a few wins in this game to keep me relaxed

Wish I had miami -6 now...........lol.........going to look at creative ways to play miami I guess.......the trio + Danny Green + already w/o Sjax and Leonhard still talent left over

Spurs to start Bonner, Diaw, Splitter, Mills and De Colo.

GSW +1.5 400

Heat -12 but will middle....seems to easy and heat well rested
3rd Q Heat -4 250

1st H o54.5 Heat TT -115 200
1st Q Spurs +4 100

o101 1st H 150

only squeezed out+13.5........kinda want to take spurs but whats the point?It would be smallish anyway

have the big 3rd q heat play but I just dont know.............

SAS +8-120 200 rev w u100 50
4th q u49.5 100

1st H Warriors +1/2 200

o15.5 -120 klay thompson 200
o16.5-125 Lawson 100

not much to add......denver at lal tmrw.....2 h2h meetings were tight but gsw lost...3rd times a charm imo

SAS covers +6 original line so books cleaned up

and when stern came out w his comments should have cued load up sas.............because public perception was so clearly sas would get smoked that the commish had to comment on it and fine sas

wtf is up with Curry...he doesnt seem to be the explosive scorer he was comin in

fragile...

I have no clue but I gave up on him being key here when I realized he didnt make a basket till 3 mins left @ denver last meeting...........

I just stink today

Friday looks--------

let's assume Bargs out and Pietrus signing looks imminent .....Suns 14 for 15 but lost last meeting.....off worst loss since 88.....Raps in a funk.......Lowry not the same since return which leaves questions now for the offense........suns seem to have some unhappy guys as well as inconsistent......

still want to look at Boston even w/o rondo...as mentioned Port a mess

still want to fade cleveland

hard to not like knicks but they to w a crazy schedule lately + some time off after make me wonder about a big spread.....plus kidd out weakens the bench and seems like smith,felton and wallace off lately

pistons attractive but scared how they played vs nyk away

jazz seem attractive as okc feasted on 2 poor defensive teams

bucks as wolves return from trip and AK possibly out

Againstt on the Hawks. Couldl not get past their 0 record as a home fav. Like Philadelphia BOL

Againstt on the Hawks. Couldl not get past their 0 record as a home fav. Like Philadelphia BOL

Thanks, pure Cavs fade as opponent really didnt matter for me. Which could be foolish....just continuing the fade but cleveland did cover all 3 away last trip....its the whole travel issues for them +health...

GL

Bucks +2 300

fading minny off the road trip.........AK out and Love probably fine but maybe his late start to the season hurt his conditioning a bit making the flu tougher then normal to ove4come? pure guess , shot in the dark but every guy w the flu in nov seemed to go bonkers despite being a game time call

Just cashed plus 3 in first quarter of Atlanta 27-29. Atlanta still no first quarter covers as a fav. BOL

Back