NBA Week 8...

brewers7

Pretty much a regular
Phoenix / Toronto over 224.5, laying $110 to win $100 – The Suns did their job Monday night scoring 115 points, but the Sixers just could not get it going at all offensively. Toronto has been scoring points in droves at home this season. So as the saying goes, “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again”.

Good Luck.

I will update my record later in the day.

Picks

Sides: (1) TBA

Totals: (1) Pho ov, (2) TBA

Toronto should be rested, but Phoenix is playing 3rd game in 4 nights away. I tend to agree with your pick, i just hope Phoenix will be up for it.

30-18 (regular season), +$1020.

Sides: 16-8
Totals: 13-6
2H: 0-4
1Q: 1-0
#1 Sides: 31-16-1
#1 Totals: 29-19

Picks

Sides: (1) Uta, (2) Was, (3) Tor

Totals: (1) Tor ov, (2) Uta un, (3) Was un

Had already bet over 223. With Tyson out adding to the over

Last edited:
Thanx guys....

No plays.

Second-half plays tonight maybe.

I don’t like this board at all for a guy who plays 1 or 2 games. No absolute stand-out play for me. Maybe I need some new trends. Although once my picks and rankings were all said and done, I like my top 2 sides and totals and am luke-warm with both #3 picks. New Orleans has a revenge-spot for a 32-point loss earlier in the season to Denver. Memphis is a chart-play.

31-18 (regular season), +$1120.

Totals: 14-6
#1 Sides: 32-16-1
#1 Totals: 30-19

Picks

Sides: (1) Mem, (2) Sac, (3) NO, (4) Det, (5) Dal, (6) Atl, (7) Chi, (8) Mia, (9) Cha, (10) LAC

Totals: (1) Mia un, (2) Mem un, (3) Atl ov, (4) Chi ov, (5) Dal ov, (6) Sac ov, (7) Det un, (8) LAC ov, (9) NO ov, (1) Cha un

appreciate the regular/daily input Brewers.

You’re right about NO, reason I’m laying off Denver.

Thank you....

For tonight:

No plays.

I always get worried when I have every game on the board Under. I like to think the Wizards/Suns under is the strongest under of the four, but again, this board has no play that jumps off the page at me so with that said, I will pass tonight.

#1 Sides: 32-17-1
#1 Totals: 30-20

Picks

Sides: (1) LAL, (2) OKC, (3) Uta, (4) Pho

Totals: (1) Pho un, (2) OKC un, (3) Uta un, (4) LAL un

No plays.

Busy at work. Sorry for late post, but it is what it is. Not sure how reliable these picks are as I like the top 2 sides and top 2 totals, but I simply cannot narrow them down to 1 or 2 picks, so I am passing.

#1 Sides: 33-17-1
#1 Totals: 31-20

Picks

Sides: (1) SA, (2) Cle, (3) Mil, (4) Mem , (5) Den, (6) Sac, (7) Chi, (8) Det

Totals: (1) SA un, (2) Den ov, (3) Mil un, (4) Cle ov, (5) Mem un, (6) Sac un, (7) Det un, (8) Chi un

I may have a play tonight. Will make a decision later. I will look at second half play possibilities.

Still busy at work, so write-ups will be limited. Wanted to get the picks up before the 3:05 EST game. My totals are sliding, big-time as I have had a 0-5 and a 0-8 day with those picks during the last week or so and the daily #1 Totals picks are below 60% for the first time all season. That was inevitable, though. Hopefully I can turn those around. With that said, I like my totals tonight. Perhaps tonight will be a break out night for my totals. #1 Sides are still doing well. Milwaukee is a chart-play because we are fading Utah after their C7 was snapped last time out.

#1 Sides: 34-17-1
#1 Totals: 31-21

Picks

Sides: (1) Atl, (2) Mil, (3) Cha, (4) Mia , (5) Por, (6) Phi, (7) NY, (8) Was, (9) SA, (10) Mem

Totals: (1) Atl ov, (2) Phi un, (3) Por ov, (4) SA ov, (5) Mia ov, (6) Was un, (7) NY un, (8) Mem un, (9) Mil ov, (10) Cha un

Not a problem and I hope your picks match up with the ones that win for me....Have not made a lot of plays this week, which was a mistake yesterday as I nailed most of my top picks....

I may or may not have a play today. Should have made a couple yesterday, including 2H plays. Perhaps I am being too conservative right now, but just taking it easy as I have been very busy at work taking on more hours.

Let-down spot for Indiana and a lot of key guys questionable. I need to see who is and who is out there before making Denver an official play. Knicks have a chart-play to the Over but Atlanta 4-1 to the Under on back-end of back-to-backs or I would be all over that Over. Still might play it. Again, I picked a lot of Unders today and that always worries me, although I was 3-1 taking all the Unders on Thursday. Detroit has lost 5 straight, losing a lot of close games, but the Celtics have a revenge spot. I still like Detroit to win that game.

#1 Sides: 35-17-1
#1 Totals: 32-21

Picks

Sides: (1) Den, (2) Det, (3) Atl, (4) Phi, (5) Sac, (6) Min

Totals: (1) Atl ov, (2) Phi un, (3) Den un, (4) Det un, (5) Sac un, (6) Min un

Btw, did you ever took a closer look what is better/worse for a teams scoring performance. Long couple days pause or busy schedule?

Btw, did you ever took a closer look what is better/worse for a teams scoring performance. Long couple days pause or busy schedule?

Sorry, refresh my memory....What was I supposed to look at?....I don't recall.....

Toronto / LA Clippers over 215, laying $110 to win $100 – The Clippers are trending towards Overs recently, going Over 5 out of their last 6 games and 4 straight home games. Toronto has been an Under team on the road, and the small chart-play to the Under for Toronto scares me as I almost did not play this total due to that. However, I like Toronto to put up points in this matchup. I hope I am not forcing this play, as I hate going against chart-plays, even small ones, but this play kind of jumped off the board a bit to me, so I have to trust my instincts and take this Over.

Good Luck.

Notes: I do not like any sides tonight, but like my totals. I am tempted to take the Bulls here as this looks like a trap play all the way, even with Kyrie Irving out and Al Horford questionable. However, the Bulls are suddenly better with Nikola Mirotic back as they have won 2 straight games for the first time all year.

#1 Sides: 35-18-1
#1 Totals: 33-21

Picks

Sides: (1) Chi, (2) NO, (3) Por, (4) Tor, (5) Mem, (6) Cha

Totals: (1) Tor ov, (2) NO ov, (3) Chi un, (4) Mem un, (5) Cha un, (6) Por un

Back