NBA Wednesday

B

Billivy

Last night 4-1 (+870)
Season: 38-25-1 (+$7040)----------------(covers record)

New Orleans/Phoenix OVER 208 (220 to win 200)
San Antonio -10 (220 to win 200)
Minnesota -5.5 (550 to win 500)
Orlando -6 (220 to win 200)
Toronto +3 (220 to win 200)

be back tommorow with some analysis....family is in town and i STILL have to work...this shit is killin me but i'll try and get back here in the afternoon for a while from my desk @ work...BOL guys
clover.gif
clover.gif
clover.gif

Hey Billvy,
Tailed you last night and it was a good one..keep up the good work!
You, BAR and others have been pretty consistent since the start of the NBA.
Nuff thanks and praises ....peace out.

hey billivy,
Why do you like the wolves man? Knicks match up well against them and knicks are a different team on the road. (better, but still not outstanding)

it's a motivational spot IMO....Minny off a road loss to the hornets, i watched that game and i saw some serious frustration in the eyes of garnet & co....who better to take out your anger on than the team that's giving up 101 points a game?lol

the Phoenix/No play is simple IMO...with how the hornets played last night, i dont see how they're gonna be able to keep up with the fast paced offensive attack of the rested Suns...I expect the Sun's gameplan to be run run run tonight...it's served them well in the past playing teams off B2Bs....the reason i'm weary of taking the Suns in this spot is b/c i've noticed a trend recently in the NBA....inferior teams with a few key wins under their belt find ways to compete in games even in bad spots....confidence is a key to motivation and right now with the way the Hornets are playing, i expect they feel they can play with any team in the NBA....with that in mind, i think they're effecient offensivly and stay with the Suns all night long...Phoenix might pull away, they might not...its not clear....but i feel there will be a lot of points scored in this contest...and i'm hoping it's close to get me those extra points down the stretch
clover.gif
clover.gif
clover.gif

Toronto's played some solid contests without the W...I feel that's where the value lies with this team right now....they're about to go in one direction or another...I feel they have the talent on that team to make their presence felt in the east this year....this is a very important game for them tonight...for the Cavs it's just another road game, Toronto's gotta be dying for a win after what's happened recently...they know they're playin good and i expect them to show us all tonight...the 3 points could easilly come into play as well
clover.gif
clover.gif
clover.gif

As far as San Antonio, I've been on the wrong side of them a few times this sesaon, I made the mistake of thinkin they were last years spurs...they are the best team in the nba by FAR right now....this number shouldnt come into play as i love their bench contribution....if this isnt a blowout fine..i lose...but i dont know how they're gonna compete right now
clover.gif
clover.gif
clover.gif

as far as minny, it's a motivational spot IMO....i watched that game vs NO and I saw somthin in the eyes of garnet & co....off a home loss playing a team they can take out a little frustration on....5.5 is a number than can be covered with a tight game for 4 st8 quarters too....i like the number and i love minny when they play teams givin up 100+ points per contest...lol, who wouldnt?
clover.gif
clover.gif
clover.gif

Indiana's been playin a rough schedule as of late and Orlando is rolling...expecially @ home...we've seen some balls out basketball out of that bunch recently...that's why i feel they get caught sleeping tonight and a more rested much improved Magic take's care of business @ home tonight
clover.gif
clover.gif
clover.gif

Looks like a solid card. I'll be riding you/killa/bar tonight as I spent too much time out and about last night and feel like shit today.

yah i've added the nets for obvious reasons...

-3 220 to win 200

Back