NBA Wednesday...

B.A.R.
thought POR was going to eek out the cover...close

glad you dumped that towel boy...like the oxy clean guy much better...does that car paint scratch touch up pen really work?:popcorn:

tough break on portland, bar...gs looking very good thus far. hey, what do you think of the c's tomorrow? situationally and schedule-wise this is going to be a blowout in favor of the green men. i don't think my lakers can hang with 'em tomorrow...what do ya think?

tough break on portland, bar...gs looking very good thus far. hey, what do you think of the c's tomorrow? situationally and schedule-wise this is going to be a blowout in favor of the green men. i don't think my lakers can hang with 'em tomorrow...what do ya think?

he LOVES the CELTS:smiley_acbe:

I do, I suspect I will not get my 5.5 I saw earlier but the second it comes up I am all hova that

it's 5.5 at bm right now...how much do you like them? is this a 4 unit worthy play? imma think of hammering this b*tch...:popcorn:

KG probably rested for the last game in preparation for this game. imma think he'll be a go for tomorrow. imho, might push the line a few pts up...

KG probably rested for the last game in preparation for this game. imma think he'll be a go for tomorrow. imho, might push the line a few pts up...

I would think that, but how many pts up? How much value is there is in knowing if h'es in or not? Its not like the line hits 7 if KG is in

In that Garnett is generally rather intent on playing, the subject of having to keep him down was raised.
“We didn’t have to tell him,” Rivers said. “He’s sick still. He’s not well enough to play. We’re hoping on Wednesday when we come back we can have a practice and get him up and down the floor, and he can play Thursday and Friday. But if he’s not feeling great by (tomorrow), then he won’t play in those games either.”

the C's will rally around this... i don't think the C's were covering their last 2 games for the main reason of this game... this game has been on their board since last year. the lakers broke them last xmas... the c's remember that clearly. now that they have regained their swagger, i don't think they will let the lakers kill them again, on their homecourt no less.

Back