NBA Wednesday

SF_capper

CTG addict
quick thoughts before I get plays in

I'll be on Utah
-obviously caught looking ahead which is good. They are a tough matchup for detroit because of the rebounding. Chauncey cant punk deron around like he can to most other PGs. Brewer is decent enough for chasing Rip. Okur/Boozer has the speed to stay with Dyss/Sheed. On the other side, Boozer/Deron pick n roll is too hard for Detroit to handle. Detroit prolly feeling decent about themselves winning at Phoenix and Denver. but now again at Utah in the altitude, 3 of 4 esp considering they were running with phoenix and denver and now in altitude gotta bang with utah. I was on denver big, and said if I lose, I'll be on Utah. Utah off a loss, do not lose much at home- which is what the line is asking you to bet on. W/L pretty much. I'll be on Utah pretty big. watching movement on this one closely. might not be able to post when I get it.

another nice one- I'll be on Cleveland
Boston a day removed from that road trip. Cleveland is a a decent road team (.500) and they also were caught looking ahead to today. One things for sure- bron off a loss is good money. something tells me bron been circling. now with revamped lineup, cavs should get this W. Last night, couldn't get to the line, expect the opposite against Boston. Big Ben should do alright with KG. Z will outplay Perkins. Bron should get anything he wants.

a little interest in New Orleans off 3 losses. matchup well with phoenix. but I think NO has won all game this season against Phoenix so Im a bit weary on that. I remember their last game- double OT- wow. Tyson should do ok gainst Shaq, and anihilate him on D on the pick and rolls. Amare/West should go at it. cp3 and Nash should go at it. Just think the motivation of 3 losses and phoenix on b2b might help NO with the W. will see

small lean to Philly. immediate revenge from the home n home. orlando off tough win on b2b. philly's last home game before mini west trip.

might be on a total..

might hop on Denver/Seattle OVER. that or Denver. likely pending earl watson status. no watson- play on denver, maybe 1st H. watson in- likely on the over. denver talking about how they were walking too much last game. needa run

nice to see we're on the same page with cleveland. i think the only reason this line is so high is because of the b2b stats for the cavs, which doesn't fully apply here with the changes, getting andy back, z being out yesterday, etc. only guy that has really played heavy minutes lately is lebron. i understand why the line is what it is, but it's not a great move on the books' part imo as i would assume heavy action on the cavs tonight and i think they keep it within the number

i will be on philly as well when i get a line. jazz looks good to me, just a little gunshy myself. gl to ya SF

luckily hedged out of cleveland 7.5 with the Z news. only had the eat 05 juice

bodog offereing it:
Cleveland +10.5- 5 units
Utah -1- 5 units

Atlanta -3.5 (-105)- 1 unit
Indiana -1.5 (-105)- 1 unit

Philly ML +107- 2 unitsCleveland +10.5- 5 units
Utah -1- 5 units

Cleveland 4th Q +2- 2 units
Denver 1st H TT OVER 57- 1 unit
Denver TT OVER 110.5- 1 unit

2nd H Phoenix pk (-105)- 3 units

CP3 might be out. regardless, I like what I've been seeing from Phoenix. amare is unstoppable, and I gotta believe Nash will score eventually

Atlanta -3.5 (-105)- 1 unit win
Indiana -1.5 (-105)- 1 unit lose

Philly ML +107- 2 units win
Cleveland +10.5- 5 units win
Utah -1- 5 units win

Cleveland 4th Q +2- 2 units win
Denver 1st H TT OVER 57- 1 unit win
Denver TT OVER 110.5- 1 unit pending

2nd H Toronto -4- 1.5 units win
2nd H Indiana pk- 2 units lose
2nd H Cavs +5.5- 5 units win
2nd H Phoenix pk (-105)- 3 units lose
Utah 2nd H -3.5 (-103)- 5 units win

day
9-3
+21.24

30-16
+24.755 units

with denver tt over 110 pedning

fuck it I'm signing out, gonna go eat good. marking Denver TT as a win they just got 100 at end of 3. so since my post saying imma start postin/keepin record. been doin damn well

31-16
+25.755 units

hopefully it keep goin

fuck it I'm signing out, gonna go eat good. marking Denver TT as a win they just got 100 at end of 3. so since my post saying imma start postin/keepin record. been doin damn well

31-16
+25.755 units

hopefully it keep goin

:cheers:

Back