NBA Wednesday rant and picks

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
First of I won't bet Indiana tonight, if I did I would take them ML or SU, but not laying points with them. The thing that makes this one appetizing is the board mismatch and a very short Bucks rotation. Still, the Pacers perhaps aren't up for it, losing in such fashion last night is unexplainable, shooting 30% and losing a game the opponent is ready to hand to you on a silver platter...that's beyond me. And I won't touch that one.

Would lean Detroit here but will leave it alone as well. SA & PHX, all depends on how much they're dedicated to cover.

Those 9.5 points in Miami look solid, but Wizards on the road, without Butler and Arenas...as I said, I'm not that sharp. :D

Already looking to bet the Clippers again tomorrow. Still only a lean, have to think about that one.

Now let's get on to the play:

Nuggets (1.96 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

Getting this at pk, what's wrong with that? Deron is questionable, Giricek is doubtful, these guys are playing very poorly for a few weeks now.
I can understand people saying "Denver shouldn't be favored or getting a pk against a team with such record", but I cannot understand the ones saying "Utah has a lot to play for, they will win". If they win, it surely won't be because of their motivation, it will be solely because they got their act together. Remember, they had motivation before, yet lost to mediocre teams, some of them heavily depleted and already packing it in for the season.
So you're saying they step up now? Ok, they might, but I'll rather roll with a team that FINALLY found their game after a season long search. Remember, Denver were hovering around or under .500 for a long time, and only recently excelled, stepped up.
Sloan's boys are completely the opposite, they were building their record for a few months only to spill it in recent weeks. I'm on the hot team, 5 units will be enough.

Good luck guys. :cheers:

With virtually no real advantage of maintaining home court, I don't think sloan will risk worsening D williams injury. I'm also leaning denver's way.

Back