NBA Tuesday...

Bar - Obviously you didn't check my thread before you posted your plays or otherwise you might have gone the opposite on all 3 since those are the same ones I locked in last night and I have been fairing worse than Oliver the jinx from the Brady Bunch these last few weeks haha. Best of luck to us tonight!

Quotes from Stack about the players only practice.

"It was just a day when we had to come together and talk among ourselves,'' he said. "It's just about bringing it to the table once the game starts. All the X's and O's are good, but sometimes it's the guys coming together and figuring out what works better. We're the ones in the game. We broke a sweat and talked about some things as a group without the coaches. Hopefully, what happened yesterday can turn into some positives tonight in the game.

"It's got to be hard for a coaching staff to try to figure out what buttons to push, whether to come in and practice or take a day off, whether to come in and be a hard-ass or put your arm around a guy,'' he said. "In his mind, when it seems like it's time to press, press, press, he wanted to back off a little. And we decided to press it a little.''

Its interesting when he says X's and O's are great but sometimes the players just need to get together and figure out works better. To me that shows a lack of confidence in what Avery is gameplanning.

I like to PRESS, that's for sure. Dallas has a chance tonight, as I'm on the hornets.
Avery isn't missing 10 footers. They just don't have the athleticism. They traded too much for an aging, and never that great , PG. Worse thing about bad shooting is they are in a hurry to miss. I like Bass' play tho.
Stars puckline is the way to go tonight for Dallas fans.

Like the picks B.A.R.
GL Alby, here's hoping I lose on the Bees,

Press

Back