NBA Tuesday

B

Billivy

Last night 0-2 (-$440)
Season 81-63-2 (+$9,980)

wow, brutal night last night, i'll learn not to play unders one of these days..we were lookin at an exhausted wizards team and a short handed nuggets team and the game flew over...then i have an over that looks good for the majority of the game, and get 40 points in a close contest in the 4th??? go figure...anyways, that's why they were small plays...the card wasn't all that attractive.

LAL/Chicago under 202 (330 to win 300)
Pho/Toronto OVER 215 (550 to win 500)

I see very little chance of Phoenix being stopped tonight, and I like the value in asking for the Raptors to get somewheres around 100 points tonight. I cant get myself to take Phoenix, however I like it...but I believe garbage points will assist an over more than it will either side

LA/Chicago's last 6:

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/19/06</TD><TD class=datacell>LAL 82 - CHI 72</TD><TD class=datacell>LAL -3</TD><TD class=datacell>U 195.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/9/05</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 80 - LAL 93</TD><TD class=datacell>LAL 1.0</TD><TD class=datacell>U 194.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/20/05</TD><TD class=datacell>LAL 93 - CHI 96</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 5.0</TD><TD class=datacell>U 190</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/1/04</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 92 - LAL 84</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 5.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 194</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/21/04</TD><TD class=datacell>LAL 102 - CHI 93</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 12.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 199</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>3/13/04</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 81 - LAL 88</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 9</TD><TD class=datacell>U 192.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that's why...lol

GL Ivy - You think this line is high for a reason? I used the same reasoning when Milwaukee went to Chicago last Friday. Line of 202 and I felt it should be around 195/196....it sailed Over. Just curious yourthoughts on that.

Yesterday the GSW went from 210 to 214. and still ended up under.

Is Odom still out? and Chicago has been jekyll and hyde at times with scoring.

hey i got the line at 205 do u think it is going to go up anymore or should i lock it....? just wondering any thought....bol

lfhlaw said:
Yesterday the GSW went from 210 to 214. and still ended up under.

Is Odom still out? and Chicago has been jekyll and hyde at times with scoring.

Odom is expected back in Mid January.

i keep on making the same mistake, games where i like the under...i need to wait until the last minute, the public pushes every over around 200 these days....

i guess i'd lock @ 205 if i hadnt bet it yet, i don't know how it could go much higher and i feel the under is an educated bet soo some late steam might come on the under...

BOL

GL tonight Ivy.

That Lakers-Bulls total is obviously predicated on the last 7 days or so action for both teams. We shall see.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I like it Billivy! Good luck bro!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

San Antonio -11 tommorow was a pipe dream,

I'm going to be playing them -13 however,
the team total on Memphis should be around 85, and I like it a lot,
the under 184 looks appealing as well

terpman, if you ever make it to myrtle beach...look me and killa up, we're around

Can you believe the Pho/Tor Crap, with 1:30 left, Tor couldn't make 1 more basket and with :24 seconds left phoenix didn't score another bucket. and ended up with a total score of 213.:hairout:

I did take Over 105 for the 2H to even the bet out, but still I coulda had both!!!!

Oh well, on to tomorrow.......

I watched it. It was the 2nd quarter that killed us more than the 3rd...A couple more shots...1 more 3....

that was all.

but noooOOOOOOoooo...heh. Get em next time, guys.

Back