NBA Tuesday by Alimony

Killa...saw that about start of 4th qtr and thought of you ;)..lol

No prob Joe...just gald they played a good 4th qtr...hate to lose a game to a one-man wrecking crew

That Orlando 4th Q was the biggest high I've had all season. It just seemed like every possession was a struggle. NOTHING can simulate that high...NOTHING.

jk ... i love how ur picks are money.......... 60% of the time.. they hit ALL the time

Nice little run...

The beauty is how well 99 percent of this forum is doing in Hoops..its awesome...

Now, 12 more minutes and its gonna be a real doozy:cheers:

i think its safe to call the golden state game...

BAR--you are one sick mofo... over 34 units on the day... you are the man.

:bow: BAR

Yup linewatcher..

this is the time of year to lay it out...and play with the profits from the drag of the regular season...

Yo surreal day dude. Awesome spots that all SHOULD have hit, and they did. These were some sick spots! Congrats. Tomorrow looks promising, too. Good health tomorrow!

Thanks for the Warriors and the Clip joint as well, BAR, you're really making up for some of the hockey problems I've been having.

I appreciate it.

Thanks for the Warriors and the Clip joint as well, BAR, you're really making up for some of the hockey problems I've been having.

I appreciate it.
right there with ya after tonight..ughhh...at least Flames got it done late

Yeah, the Flames helped, not as much as Pittsburgh could have, but beggers can't be choosers.

And, really, I strung together a number of the basketball picks into a little four team ML parlay tonight. Part of me really feels like I dodged a bit of a bullet.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

You are the man .....thanks B.A.R......Are you this good come playoffs???????????????????

:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

You are the man .....thanks B.A.R......Are you this good come playoffs???????????????????

:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

Last year....I was okay in playoffs...around avearge(swept the entire WC finals but forced too many smaller things)

Previous 4 years I killed playoffs. Plan on having a huge playoff run after learning a few crucial things last year about how the NBA rolls these days.

What a sweep B.A.R. :cheers:

I had Orl and Clips too, it felt good grabbing some green back after the DAL-SAN horror.

1. Amazing day! 6-0 in MLB and 3-0 in NBA. I knew you were going to have a great day when I doubted almost every pick! I appreciate the advice I have received here and it is causing me to be a net receiver from my bookie instead of buying him a new Hyundai every year. I never bet what I can't afford to lose, but it is still better on this side of the equation. My only regret was I didn't put in my normal small parlay and really put the hurt to him. Thanks again and good luck in the playoffs.

Last edited:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Back