NBA Tuesday(Biggest Play of Season Part 2)

Whew! By the time I got to it, the line was up to 204: No play for me. There's one I'm glad I missed.

Fuck had it at 204. Tried to get it last night and this morning before work but pussy ass BoDog didn't have any totals up. Nice hit B.A.R., although pretty lucky I'd say. Better to be lucky than good. Poor management of the bankroll recently and this play have cost me. Time to take a break. Pistons and Flip Saunders blow.

How much time was left when Chauncey missed the layup. Was watching on the computer. Thanks.

JRose5

are you the JRose5 from Niketalk?

and Billups hit the layup with 1 second to go

He did miss a layup with about 45 seconds to go though, and Haywood missed a layup with 1 minute to go

I got on at WWSX the night before immediately when they opened and best I could do was 203.5 for max nickel. Then 204 and then 204.5. All max nickel. Not a good experience! WAS

Lets not forget the missed free throws by Chauncey...normally money.....and how bout the 2 Antonio Daniels (85% FT shooter) missed in the last 25-30 seconds. Could go on and on I'm so fuckin' pissed.

Last edited:
Fuck had it at 204. Tried to get it last night and this morning before work but pussy ass BoDog didn't have any totals up. Nice hit B.A.R., although pretty lucky I'd say. Better to be lucky than good. Poor management of the bankroll recently and this play have cost me. Time to take a break. Pistons and Flip Saunders blow.

Poor Managment in the same boat lost tow damn much on them fucking totals

Lost all my bankroll have no money to put on the Superbowl its just sucks y do i catch all the bad beats. Everything has went down ever since Pinny left me. I have to step back an really regroup

I feel like my temp is 120 i cant stop sweating an I feel like I need to throw up this week has been the worst

Poor Managment in the same boat lost tow damn much on them fucking totals

Lost all my bankroll have no money to put on the Superbowl its just sucks y do i catch all the bad beats. Everything has went down ever since Pinny left me. I have to step back an really regroup

I feel like my temp is 120 i cant stop sweating an I feel like I need to throw up this week has been the worst

Yep took it in the poopoo last 8 days. Bankroll is depleted. For the record Colts ML, Bears +7, and a lean to the over 48.5 should be gold as i won't be able to play them.:hairout:

Better lucky than good is right..looks like missed FT's and easy shots late fucked a lot of you guys...that sucks ass in all honesty

Thanks for the well-wishes. Another Det-Wash with droughts..unreal.

I am not going to complain, was lucky it even got close, the game was sooooo under the whole time, didnt think i had a prayer, but they sucked you right back in, gave you hope, and then fucked you in the ass(if you had 204) break out the ass jelly, it hurts!congrats bar on the early line, you deserve it!

see thats why BAR is a very good capper! HE nails the close games that could go 50/50 just like last night!

Early lines fellas. Thats why I am still laying -110 w/betcris..lol

Looking at the stats from last night I am shocked it didn't go over by in all honesty.

Detroit shot 52 percent and didn't break 100. Inexcusable.

Back