NBA Tuesday(Biggest Play of Season Part 2)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, never leave a stone unturned. You could find a gem.

Now, many may disagree due to last Fridays result but never fear this play is going to cash in my opinion.

DET-WASH over 202 -110 7.5 units

The game came up about 10 points short on Friday. Other than the epic last 6 minutes between these teams both performed well under what I expected them too.

Heres what I know will happen in this game:

-The Bullets will push the ball as much if not more as they did here last Friday
-Both teams will shoot the ball better for the game
-Their will not be a horrendous qtr like the third was last week.
-Detroit knows where they can take advantage now
-Arenas/Billups will both have bigger games.

Watch the game from last week. Understand that both teams left a shitload of points out there. Now, remember this. Detroit plays more focused on road and is getting more and more in tune with Webber in line-up. Washington will be even more uptempo at home and not miss a lot of the easy shots they did Friday(same for the Stons)

These teams breezed past 125 in first meeting at the Phone Booth. I see nothing different.

Side wise I would favor Detroit but won't back them here.

Washington 111
Detroit 108

GL

hate reading long writeups.. i just think that washington will score more at home then in the palace.. its like 2 diff styles of ball.

Quality shot..

I had Wash ATS and ML last time.

Do you see Stons winning this game ?

i really wana play the Wiz again but looks like a Trap

like the pick BAR...damn you already pushed the line up to 203...got all my money out there today to take this yet...hope my big one hits and I can drop a g on this...GL

let's all make some nice money on this one. i might go 7.5 units with ya. just to match ;)

BAR, I really like the heat/ bucks u203. just curious to hear your opinion and others as well. bol with ya on wash over, im on it as well.

Thanks fellas...sorry for no time to answer questions on other games..really don't know muchon the board tonight

Almost grabbed Knicks last night..wish I would have. Like Rex I prefer to play on teams with injuries/suspensions but this is a prime spot for Bricks

No other opionions. I will try and check in on the thread in just a littel bit.

How are we doing so far with this over?

Unfortunately, Detroit cannot make a shot and we had a horrible last 2 minutes. Looked like that quarter was gonna produce 55+, but a whole bunch of missed easy shots the last 2 minutes fucked it all up.

Antonio McSucks is trying his damndest to sabotage this OVER!!!!
Missed 2 point blank layups already and dropped a fastbreak pass for a dunk when he was 20 feet behind his nearest defender!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back