NBA Tues Action

Matt

Pretty much a regular
YTD: 27-17-1, +72.42u

Excellent night last night with the only loser coming as a small moneyline bet on the T-Wolves (which even had a chance to hit at +420 late in the game as they fought back hard and even tied the game up and had a chance to pull ahead but missed a shot and a tip in), but hey I can't complain. Things really seem to be falling into place nicely this NBA season, and hopefully I can stay hot for awhile.

Sacramento Queens <First Q > (-1.5) 5u @ -109

Atlanta Hawks (+7) 5u @ -110

Charlotte Bobcats (+7.5) 7u @ -105

Toronto Raptors (+4.5) 5u @ -108

Minnesota T-Wolves (+8.5) 5u @ +102

Rode the dogs to my best night of the season yesterday, and hoping that they will continue to bark again tonight. I place some first Q bets from time to time, and as I have had success in the past I will continue to do so. I play them at Pinny and this one really stood out to me tonight. I see the Queens jumping out on top of a banged up Clipper team early.

Good luck everyone.

:cheers:

96-95 Washington

Nice 1-0 start to the night with the Hawks fighting hard all game and almost pulling off the SU upset as 7.5 point dogs. Glad I never had a piece of that moneyline because that would be a bit of a tough loss to take.

WOOF WOOF!!!

good hit on tha hawks, im wit ya on tha jail blazers lets see em take it tonight.

96-92 Charlotte.

Damn, looks nice if I would've dropped some cash on the ml on each of these dogs it would have turned out being nice. Oh well, can't get greedy here. Excellent all-around performance from the Bobcats, led by the rookie Adam Morrison's 22pts.

2-0, +12u on the night thus far.

WOOF WOOF!

94-77 Raptors.

Excellent effort by my Toronto Raptors controlling this game against the Hornets. The Raptors are off to a slow (5-9) start, but I really do believe they will be able to make the playoffs in a weak Eastern Conference. They are finally starting to gel as a team, and Bosh is becoming a proven leader.

3-0 on the night, +17u... keep on barking dogs!!!

23-23 Sac/LAC at the end of the 1st. The Queens missed a lot of shots, and gave up way too many offensive rebounds here. Tough way to pick up loss #1 on the night.

:moose:

82-75 Houston

Big trey by KG in the final minute basically secured the cover, and having Houston split a pair at the line late helped out as well.

Brings the tally to 4-1, +16.65u thus far tonight.

:cheers:

Looking like 5-2, +16.65u baring a huge collapse by the Bucks.

I'll take it.

3gamblers said:
wat a card for u MATT!!! wow.......congrats

Dogs have been barking lately. Not saying I only play dogs, but have been playing more as of late.

Tough losing that first quarter Sacto bet, knew I should've taken them for the whole game instead.

All in all a nice day though.

Back