NBA Sunday

Nothing worse then throwing good money away on a bad team ! NJN made a few runs but couldnt stop the Wolves . Clearly REGRET playinG NJN in a ML parlay at the last minute ! At least it went over but tossed away to much on those fuckers ....

gl on the rest :cheers:

no thoughts on other games
boston should win
indi should not be faved 9 in this league
SA hasnt had time to gel so i wouldnt bet them as chalk at nola

no thoughts on other games
boston should win
indi should not be faved 9 in this league
SA hasnt had time to gel so i wouldnt bet them as chalk at nola

Sorry you couldnt catch a break . Raps win by 5 and that game was good to me . Would have loved to see Raps win by 2 even 1 would have been acceptable . I know I have been gambling to long when I see games the Bulls -Raps . Just the perfect Bulls rally to make it seem like it had a chance and they still lose and dont cover ..

Just have patience the games will come ...

:shake:

Pacers 1st Quarter -3 , 1st Half -5...thinking Wash continuesto start slow and Indy feeds off a solid game in CHI .

Over 191 and Over 190 in Boston and needs Celt to complete a teaser and kinda like OKC here so played OKC +11 -120 against the teaser Boston -3.5 ...:cheers:

Thanks nut. Definitely not fazed by this. It was a horrible call as was jersey. The Chicago wasn't a bad beat. I even chalked it as a loss waaay earlier. Wouldve been nice, but it's ok. Toronto was a good winning ticket. The Atlanta game- I called I'd right in that la would come out flat and lose to a fired up Atlanta squad. Shouldve played 1st q, but chose the 2nd since it is statistically la's worst road quarter vs atlantas stronger qtrs.

The 5 on jersey 2nd h was bad for multiple reasons. Shouldve followed my gut and gone 2 chic 3nj. But figured I'd just take a stroner stance on my stronger feel.

Added 1st h sac +3- 210 for 200

Not a chase. Just taking a stance and backing it. Expect sac up 10 at half and win the game

mavs lost...so does Suns have any shot...i know slim but whats their mindset tonite in sacto?

go thru the motions or run a bad team out?? i think maybe suns 1H and sacto 2H

Thinking Spurs first half.

Not a fan and kinds think they're down at half to fight back and win by 2 sa style. It's just a 'feel' tho as I didn't look much into the game. Don't wanna be stuck backing nola without tyson or spurs who havnt played together in forever. Do t take much to beat lac. New Orleans hates sa, and this reminds me a lot like one the games last yr when as went into nola and got bitchsmacked altho these are different teams. Line is a little high as pk or nola -1 seems better, altho it likely dot matter

yuck down 795
not sure when to play sac

Don't you think Phoenix has to be inspired by still being in it with the Mavs getting blown out? A win and their only 2.5 back. Not to mention remember how Sac came out last week Sunday night against Philly? Lean Suns pretty strong here...

Just waking up...

Great call on ATL. Guess that line inching down was a bit telling. Lakers didn't even crack 80 I see? WTF? Now Clev up by 2 games and looking great for HCA.

Jesus, what a pathetic basketball team Dallas is. My god. I dunno what I was thinking even speculating that they might put up a decent fight. They suck.

I shared JPicks' confusion about you guys liking NJ, but like him I figured you guys knew something I didn't.

As for Sac, I guess the only pertinent question is whether or not Phx believes they're still in it. We all know they have no shot in hell, but do they believe they do? If so, they might spank Sac, but I could easily seem them falling apart in this game and losing SU.

I'm surprised more people don't like NOH. They really need a good win right now IMO.

With you here SF on Sac +6 . I dont think Kings win but wide margin on the road bewteen winning a game and doing so by 6 or more points .....Suns scrap it out by 3-4 ....

Only reason Im not on new orleans is that I think Chandler is HUGE for them and their success, and his absence is really not reflected in lines enough. Its a good spot no doubt for New orleans, but right now SA should go on a run, or care more than you'd expect trying to get in form for the playoffs

With you here SF on Sac +6 . I dont think Kings win but wide margin on the road bewteen winning a game and doing so by 6 or more points .....Suns scrap it out by 3-4 ....

I could see that myself.

I personally still think they have a shot to beat out Dallas. 2.5 back with a win tonight and they still get another game with Dallas so it's easy to see how they think they're really only 1.5 out with a win tonight. It's a long shot, but when you're an old veteran team it's certainly enough worth fighting for.

I could see that myself.

I personally still think they have a shot to beat out Dallas. 2.5 back with a win tonight and they still get another game with Dallas so it's easy to see how they think they're really only 1.5 out with a win tonight. It's a long shot, but when you're an old veteran team it's certainly enough worth fighting for.[/quote]

Im not sure I understand correctly, but it seems like you're saying that since Phoenix is an older team- they'll fight harder than a normal team for the shot at the playoffs. imo a young hungry team would be easier to count on to look at longshot chances. I'd imagine nash and shaq know they have no shot at making noise in the playoffs and may not played as inspired and fight their hearts out to get an 8th seed

Im not sure I understand correctly, but it seems like you're saying that since Phoenix is an older team- they'll fight harder than a normal team for the shot at the playoffs. imo a young hungry team would be easier to count on to look at longshot chances. I'd imagine nash and shaq know they have no shot at making noise in the playoffs and may not played as inspired and fight their hearts out to get an 8th seed

I mean it as in the Suns are running out of chances to get into the playoffs. This could honestly be their last shot at it. Say the Jazz are in the same position as the Suns. I don't think they'd have the same urgency as the Suns because they know that they have a few more good years ahead of them (hypothetical obviously because who knows with FA). More or less I just don't expect the Suns to roll over and die when this is likely one of their last chances before Shaq and Nash call it a career.

I mean it as in the Suns are running out of chances to get into the playoffs. This could honestly be their last shot at it. Say the Jazz are in the same position as the Suns. I don't think they'd have the same urgency as the Suns because they know that they have a few more good years ahead of them (hypothetical obviously because who knows with FA). More or less I just don't expect the Suns to roll over and die when this is likely one of their last chances before Shaq and Nash call it a career.

I could see that, although Id imagine nash and shaq goto a contender before the retire. Hopefully they dont see it that way.... GO KINGS

Not a fan and kinds think they're down at half to fight back and win by 2 sa style. It's just a 'feel' tho as I didn't look much into the game. Don't wanna be stuck backing nola without tyson or spurs who havnt played together in forever. Do t take much to beat lac. New Orleans hates sa, and this reminds me a lot like one the games last yr when as went into nola and got bitchsmacked altho these are different teams. Line is a little high as pk or nola -1 seems better, altho it likely dot matter

lol nm dont know what im talkin about, but like I said, didnt really look at that game. good hit if u got SA 1st H tuck

Refs have to be aware of the situation. Parker obviously fouled CP3 in the backcourt.

he definitely fouled him. What else do they want the defender to do, mug him? It was a foul, no doubts. Still, I think NOH wins it anyway.

Back