NBA Sunday Selections (-writeups)

ATLHawksBandwagon

Two-Shot Foul
Playoffs: 43-36

Huge night last night for me, for most of us actually. Today, I think Utah bounces back today. They should control the boards, and not be as shocked by the crowd ... I think they can win this straight up.

Utah +7
(4u)

Utah +260 (2u)

Deron Williams +7.5 v Baron Davis (4u)

Pistons -2.5 (3u)

Pistons Over 181
(4u)

GL Everyone

idk dude....i think warriors dominate again....but go PISTONS!

I think that Utah covers but doesnt win,,,,I think the under is the way to go.....And Pistons ML

cant argue with the call on det. but if the line continues to creep up im gonna have to get involved with my boys and take em getting pts.

I don't know Trout, we've seen GS can't close out a game twice already these playoffs .. I think if they're within 5 going into the last 5min they've got a really good chance to win. Also, are you talking about the Det or GS Under?? I won't touch another GS under personally, I had it the last two game .. that was no fun. GL Trout, DJ, and Odie (I'm surprised we agree so much Odie, I'm on the otherside of people a lot it seems like here)

also, who would have thought the magic would have gave the stons a better series than chicago? madness i tell you.

cant argue with the call on det. but if the line continues to creep up im gonna have to get involved with my boys and take em getting pts.

Yea I'm not as strong as some other people on it, I'm considering taking the Bulls 1q, nice value with them getting pts. I think they could start pretty fast again with the Pistons taking over if its remotely close in the 2H (and also if its out of hand, I guess, haha) GL

yeah i always feel like the fat kid being picked last on the playground with my picks...theres only about 6% of the time i dont really agree...

atl, gl bro.. i think warriors win here again.. but i think this game is going to the wire.. no play for me.. GL

im liking tah atm too. im thinking 1h +4 and FG +7.5

i think after this det loss public may storm teh gs line and we may get better value on tah. gonna monitor it.

bol

Wow, that was a fun night, 5-1 (+ a shitload) ... also got Utah to win the series in 5 (+560). I'm loving Boozer right now. Going huge again on the Spurs tomorrow, Suns shot ridiculous even though Nash played like garbage, I'll probably roll tonights money on the under/Spurs and a parlay with both.

Back