2H's

LAC 2H -8 2 units (W)

GSW 2H -4.5 1 Unit (L)

Sixers 2H +6.5 2 Units (W)

Lakers/Sonics
UNDER 104.5 1 Unit (L)

Will add more! GL :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks. I need to know why the line moved. I see "one" bench player is OUT for Mavs. From what I read, Spurs aren't THAT motivated to get the #2 spot. They are more concerned about health in the playoffs. Looks like we will see subs in this game late.

Last edited:
Added: Spurs 1H -1 ** 2 Units

I like the 1H as opposed to the game. Then, if the Spurs happen to lose the 1H, I will bet the 2H accordingly pending the amount of minutes everyone will get.

Thanks. I need to know why the line moved. I see "one" bench player is OUT for Mavs. From what I read, Spurs aren't THAT motivated to get the #2 spot. They are more concerned about health in the playoffs. Looks like we will see subs in this game late.

I don't believe for a second that the Spurs don't care about the 2 seed and would rest players here. I really think this is one they go out and get and then rest tomorrow @Memphis.

hubie brown, "cmon people this game is not over, they just need to first cut this thing down to 15."

funniest thing ive heard today.

It's funny how they score less than 80 in the 1h, and suddenly go on a scoring spree in the 2nd.

Good thing I didnt get greedy and played the under 2h. :(

Why is the total in the Warriors game so high? Linesmaker expecting a blow out, Wolves line rising, total is set @223.0

Whats up

I cant believe Indiana failed to show up tonight, but I dont regret the wager. Just down juice on the day, with a few plays left.

Back