Nba Selections for Tuesday November 21st

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
58-36-5 +31.57 units

Well, last night started great with the under in Utah. As that game ended both Portland and New Jersey were in control of their respective games. Alas, they both lost and it was a routine 1-2 for us on Monday. No worries though, tonights card is solid and lets go into the Holiday on a positive note.

Washington +5 -102 2 units
La Lakers +1.5 -104 2 units
Miami +4.5 +100

Those are my three plays for this evening.

Situational spot on the Wizards no doubt. Only worry for me is the Arenas 'every other game' factor but we will let that slide here. Dallas is too up and down so far this year to be considered good chalk. I think The Wizards running game will tire Dallas by 4th and they should win a tight one outright.

I understand that this is like a homegame for both teams in LA. Normally the line should prolly be -3 either way IMO. I like this Laker team, thats why they get a little more respect from me in that line projection. LAC showed last year they could well be the team in LA for awhile to come. I truly believe that Lakers want to show the little brother Clippers that they are still right there.

I want to say New Orleans has been a pleasant suprise this year but I expected them to be very good. I just didn't expect it this quickly in season. Long season though and they will bottom out for awhile at some point before leveling off and being a bottom 4 seed in West. I have seen this situation too many times before. Hornets getting a bit too much respect here. I have to play the Heat out of principle as I see a very close game.

Sorry, quick write-ups...been watching the Bo memorial service for hours it seems and lost track of time.

GL tonight to all.:cheers:

On both the Wizards and Lakers.. Good health with the Heat though.

Keep up the great work BAR,

GL today

with you on wizards. locked in the clippers yesterday before really thinking about it but we'll see how it goes.

Like that Miami and Wash pick. Hate to be on the other of Clips/LA. I think if any1 has something to prove, it's the clips. Years after years, lakers were owning clips, and I think there's a historical revenge factor for the now better team. BOL as always B.A.R

Good luck tonight BAR!!! Nice start to the season..Fondy told me you were good and he was right! Don't hear those words in a sentence very often "Fondy and right" hahaa.

Wolfpack..ain't that the truth...thanks man.

Odie, I do like that. I see a 104-99 kind of game

Rookie, the Clips did that last year IMO. I understand that angle but the momentum shifted Clips way last year

Renew, I could well be wrong. Don't sweat it.

DuY!, I have been looking at that game harder and harder. Is he confirmed out? I most likely will add that. I di hate playing against injuries though.

Matt, thanks, lets get those two in

Good stuff.........my SYSTEM has all 3 of those....gives me that much more confidence............

Detroit -3.5 -104 2 units

Pissed, because I almost played this earlier at 1.5. Detroit struggles up front but against that Philly frontcourt they will be fine. No OIvey equals an easy win.

Thats it for tonight.

BTW...Go play ATL at Pinny right now for tomorrow night

Hope your right on this, kinda loaded on on the local@ 2.0 and a litle bit at 1.5 upon learning A.I. is out. You just gotta love them.

GL again today BAR. I'm tailing you on a few as always and I really think Detroit looks very very solid with AI and Websta out. Let's cash these tickets in.

Can someone tell me if the +1.5 to +3.5 line move, as a result of the A.I. news, would've been due to action, or was an automatic move by the books to compensate for what they knew was coming?

damn pinny just took piston vs hawks off the board for 2maro right as i was about to grab hawks +7... good luck with the home boys 2nite tho i grabbed em at -1.5 this morning before the news

BC..it was because of AI's injury..line moved immediately to compensate for injuries.

I have to believe someone was in the know as it was moving slow throughout day, then the injury news hit and was confirmed and was pounded.

I decided to do a fun parlay today..for helluva it..encompasses 3 sports

Det -3.5 -125
Cle ML -630
Mia +4.5 -110
Wash +5 -115
LAL ML +105
GT ML -115
Wazzou ML -1105
BGSU +6.5 -110 (college football)

50-2884

lol

GL on the plays tonight BAR and congrats on the new site. Looks great and certainly seems more civilized as well.

BetCrimes1984 said:
Can someone tell me if the +1.5 to +3.5 line move, as a result of the A.I. news, would've been due to action, or was an automatic move by the books to compensate for what they knew was coming?

Probably a bit of both.

You might PM Rexy and ask about that...

HUNTDOG said:
BC..it was because of AI's injury..line moved immediately to compensate for injuries.

Hunt, thnx. Immediate moves based on injury news means, for my stats, I go on that line, not the opening line.

Back