NBA Schedule Release--Wednesday, August 13th

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Always exciting.

Obviously the leaks will start coming out.

Cavs and Heat on Xmas Day no suprise...

The NBA will announce Wednesday thatLeBron James will play his first game in Miami since returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Christmas Day, according to sources briefed on the league's new schedule.
Sources told ESPN.com Tuesday that the NBA's 2014-15 schedule -- which will be released in full Wednesday at 6 p.m. ET in an NBA TV special -- predictably sends James back to South Beach to faceDwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and the rest of the Miami Heat on the marquee date of the league's regular-season calendar after James' decision last month to re-sign with his home-state Cavaliers.
The Los Angeles Times reported earlier this week that the L.A. Clippers and Golden State Warriors also will square off in one of the league's Christmas Day games in a renewal of the growing rivalry between the Pacific Division clubs.
Due to some last-minute shuffling, sources said, exactly when and where James will launch his second stint as a Cavalier is still being finalized. But sources insist that it will not be in San Antonio, though there was considerable speculation in recent weeks that Cleveland would open the season against the NBA's reigning champion.
"Ring Night" for the Spurs, sources said, is tentatively scheduled for Oct. 28 at home against theDallas Mavericks, San Antonio's opponent for seven games in the first round of this past season's playoffs.

Looking forward to your "breakdown" of the schedule - let's find some spots early...

Keep reading about how the NBA plan on having a week long break for the ASG as opposed to the usual 5 day. Should result in more B2B and more fines for Pop... : )

NBA's experiment with extended All-Star break worked into '14-'15 schedule. For teams, minimum break between games is 8 days; some longer.

Sneak peek 5: New longer All-Star break has Celts hosting Atlanta Feb 11 and not playing again until Feb 20 in Sacramento.

Clippers january games leading up to ASB....

Wed. January 28, 2015 @ Utah 9:00 PM
Fri. January 30, 2015 @ New Orleans 8:00 PM
Sat. January 31, 2015 @ San Antonio 9:00 PM
Mon. February 2, 2015 @ Brooklyn 7:30 PM
Thu. February 5, 2015 @ Cleveland 8:00 PM
Fri. February 6, 2015 @ Toronto 7:30 PM - let down? Raptors on homestand
Sun. February 8, 2015 @ Oklahoma City 1:00 PM
Mon. February 9, 2015 @ Dallas 8:30 -- last game of long trip, dallas been home..
Wed. February 11, 2015 Houston 10:30 PM

Thu. February 19, 2015 San Antonio 10:30

on a side note.. Pacers should be assuming the role of the sixers this year - loss of george to injury and stephenson to Bobcats and then hibberts issues..
will see how disinterested this team gets and will be looking to fade ---

Hopefully george can comeback and pair with a high lottery pick for the next year

NBA regular season won't be interesting until it's a 50 game schedule.

Obviously never going to happen. A better no chance in hell it happens to improve play would be for them to switch to 40 minute games which I believe would lead to a higher quality of play in the regular season.

Glad they showed the Spurs the respect they deserve having them play at home on Christmas day and I love getting their rings in front of the Mavs.

It sucks for the players that 10 teams have to play on x-mas day but a nice lil 5-header there and I was sooo hoping the nightcap was GSW-LAC and sure enough it is.

Monk is right, the regular season is tough to watch at times but that was one of my favorite games last year.

Odd schedule for Detroit against the West this year...

2 games
2 games(outta 4 on a roadtrip)
3 games
2 games(Tejas)
2 games (outta 3 on a roadtrip)...
Then one game at home...
4 games after that.

I'll look at more schedules when I get a better format to read from than NBA.COM.

Generally VI is the best.

CashMan right on that Clippers yearly trip, I like it my man. Good start.

I'll look at more schedules when I get a better format to read from than NBA.COM.

Generally VI is the best.

CashMan right on that Clippers yearly trip, I like it my man. Good start.

Was randomly looking for long road trips and this one stood out- then noticed it was just before longer ASB

^

absolutely --- i had seen one and forgot to note it- a few weeks before i really get into it and see how teams look and fill out their rosters..

Back