NBA Plays (Opening Week)...

Dog ass Flippers, smh.

No perimeter defense whatsoever.
They know they can go through the motions vs this team. The minute they got up 17 they committed 3 fouls in 13 seconds. Now, hornets getting FTS quite a bit. They will win this by around 6-9 points.

Damn steal and a bucket with under a minute left... Shoulda been up 30 anyway. Especially after being up 14 less than 7 min into the game. Wonder if them playing down to their competition in these games with big spreads will be a trend or not this season.

Hit and miss early. Lucky and unlucky.

My plays generally start slow.

True angles don't kick in for a few weeks.

The spot was right bro, clippers coming off the loss to Phx and char on a b2b, should have won this by 20+. Some nights it just works out against us. Get em tomorrow bro

A pair of unsavory favorites in relatively good spots.

If I had to pick the stronger of the two then the Meat get the nod.

If I go ass up here with these plays then the Russian Celtics fan gets his wish and the avy changes.

Split last night. Nuggz coach is lame, team won't sniff a title with this dude calling the x's and o's.

Almost full slate with some nice matchups tonight...

adding...

Minnesota Timberwolves at Philadelphia 76ers

The play...

76ers -7 -115 (2.3 to win 2)

Size matters.

:cheers3:

Yeah I think that's the side tonight in this game.

The height mismatches in this game are insane. Wolves not built to beat a team like Philly.

Jeff Teague on Benny ? They'll probably switch Wiggins, lol.

Bobby Covington left to guard Al 'Hodor' yada yada.

Last edited:
I jumped on this last night as well. I know it home and home implications but hopefully no trickery against a traeless hawks squad. Dragic and nunn hold their own coming off the bench.

I jumped on this last night as well. I know it home and home implications but hopefully no trickery against a traeless hawks squad. Dragic and nunn hold their own coming off the bench.

By the numbers the Meat are in a 71.4% 'success' spot so there's a 28.6% chance they shit the bed.

GL to us.

You still liking them Heat without Justice and Jones? I don't think those outs are too bad, this Heat team is deep and well coached. On the other side they got Reddish running point, dude has had a rough introduction to the NBA. No doubt he will hit 10 threes tonight or something though.

Back