NBA Plays (January)...

Gonna incorporate a predictive chase system that I've been messing around with that has had some success this season.

An attempt at reading these NBA divas motivation.

As it stands right now it is a no bullshit 60-4-1 ATS on the season but sometimes requires buying a few points.

Had ignored it for the most part but reviewed it earlier and that's what it spat out.

Will throw up the plays along with the 'regular' dingers from tomorrow.

Sixers 2-8 SU and ATS as a road dog without Embiid past 2 seasons.

Bigger game for the Raps, imo. Sixers on the final game of a 3 game roadie before 2 days off and game vs the Lakers in Philly.

Fortunate to get this one early. A few books opened this at -1.5 or -2.

Have it lined at Mavs -3.

Dallas in one of the more reliable spots, is also a 'chase play'.

Blazers off an OT win and dogged at home = fade.

43-18-1 ATS (48-14 SU) spot for the Mavs, average margin of victory is +7.9 points

Still some slight value about if able to shop around.

Chases today are Houston and Phoenix. Get the best spread possible.

Not sure if I'll play the 'chase' tonight.

Have my main play lined up, just sitting on the line for now.

adding...

Clippers ML -128 (3 to win 2.34)

Is what it is here. Will be looking to fade Miami more often than not in the 2nd half of the season.

:cheers3:

Should have waited. ML at -116 now.

Maybe not.

Heat injury update:

Jimmy Butler (knee): Will play.

Goran Dragic (calf): Out.

Kendrick Nunn (Achilles): Out.

Justise Winslow (back): Out.

Chris Silva, KZ Okpala, Gabe Vincent, Kyle Alexander: G League assignment.

End of the day though, the Flippers are in one of most reliable spots in the league off a loss.

Also the Meat off a pair of overtime games.

Played OT + Won + Dogged at home = Fade.

Em, Curious what you made the line? I have it about 3.5. Definitely lean your way.

adding...

Raptors ML -137 (2.74 to win 2)

Road fave with revenge angle.

Raps 4-19 SU in the Alamo...

:cheers3:

Yeah, always good to be 'ahead of the spread'.

Tough to read mindsets right now though.

Would figure Luka would have a game tonight having been acknowledged by Kobe recently.

He's too young for the crushing surreal effect it has on the older dudes in the league aka dudes like CP3 and the like.

Either way the Mavs are 13-3 SU off a loss this season winning by an average of +7.2 points.

8-2 SU and ATS in this spot on the road winning by an average of +8 points.

Sprinkle in recent 'revenge' and being favored on the road since the line opened and you have a very solid angle to play.

Mavs starters: Hardaway, DFS, Porzingis, Curry and Doncic

OKC starters: Gilgeous-Alexander, Gallinari, Adams, Dort and Schröder.

'Chase Play' tonight is the Golden State Warriors, have played every chase play posted to win a unit so far but I'm drawing the line here personally.

I refuse to back this team at all this season even though they're in a good spot tonight.

Posted 'chasers' 4-0 ATS so far.

64-4-1 - find it hard to pass on any play? And isnt purpose of system to take whatever falls in it?

I get the logic that GS is trash, and one of biggest wild card teams there is in league, but system is the system no?

BTW - thanks for this one. Fun to watch these cash, and apprecaite the work put in. Cheers bro

Back