NBA Plays (Finals)...

Thanks fellas.

Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers
ML -127 (3 to win 2.37)

Thoughts a bit later.

:popcorn:

Had too take the Cavs again, by formula and by refs.

Cavs finally got over the 'beating the Dubs' hump. If the Dubs took Game 3 off, losing by 30 is counter-productive.

Beginning to respect the defense Cleveland is playing on Curry and Klay, 3 games in it's more than a coincidence.

Could be argued the Dubs were fortunate their role players stepped up at home.

Curry's Dubs 1-5 SU off a 25+ point loss.

LeCramps 20-2 SU last 22 playoff games officiated by Danny Crawford (15-0 SU last 15).

Last edited:
Home team is 14-1 SU in playoffs games this season refereed by Mike Callahan, tonight's 2nd official.

Lue must have given a great halftime speech, Bron-Bron played like a mitch. Thompson was the only Cav that wanted to win.

Dubs ramped up the defense whereas the Cavs ramped it down.

Don't think Game 3 was an aberration, Cavs could have won last night. It is what it is.

Refs must read the boards because Foster and Danny Crawford both gave Cramps nada in this series when they normally would.

Big play in Game 5.

Refs have been bad in this Series but last night was real bad. Crazy no calls on both sides. It was like they wanted them to start a Fight.

Em I think the problem was our ref recon has spilled into the mainstream. When ESPN is commenting and reporting on ref tendencies that we've been circulating on this board for a few years, the league has to be aware that it's been somewhat exposed.

Yep, the 15-0 stat for LBJ under Crawford was all over Twitter and we know the refs actually read that shit.

That being said Scurry is better for the league than LeBron.

Can only hope KD moves East to at least attempt to stop LeFail from another Finals embarrassment.

Yep, the 15-0 stat for LBJ under Crawford was all over Twitter and we know the refs actually read that shit.

That being said Scurry is better for the league than LeBron.

Can only hope KD moves East to at least attempt to stop LeFail from another Finals embarrassment.

LeCramps has never had much competition in the East - 6 straight finals more due to the fact the East is and has been awful. Love watching his teams get toasted in the finals - spurs meltdown a few years ago doesnt happen and the guy would be 1-6 right now.

Playoffs: 27-23 (+13.96)

Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Cavaliers +6 (2 units)

Had Dray played I'd have laid double-digits with the Dubs in this game but I'm predominantly a numbers guy,

And the numbers say Green is vital to this team in so many ways, the downgrade to the Dubs points/possessions is huge.

They basically become the Sixers via those numbers for the periods he isn't on the floor.

Dude is the glue of this team holding everything down.

Forced to play the points with LeSnitch.

Speaking of LeSnitch, dude had his manhood questioned - rightly so but if he fucks this game up he will be burned for eternity.

Win or lose, comfortable with my selection.

Dray shit was a spanner in the works man. Wanted to go schlarge on the Dubs and close the playoffs out in style.

F it, it is what it is. Cavs been my bug-a-boo team all season.

Thanks fellas.

Gonna play it now at risk of the refs, doubt they matter though but you never know in this league.

Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Warriors
+2.5 (3 units)

Thoughts a little later.

Trusting the numbers, the much better team rarely if ever drops it's 2nd opportunity to close-out.

Forced to play the Dubs.

Of the 32 times a team has been down 3-1, only 2 have forced a Game 7. Happened in 1951 and 1966, so it's been awhile.

Was always gonna take the Dubs in the final 2 games either way with a double-up/triple-up in Game 7,

Highly doubt it makes it back to the Bay though.

In Game 5 the Cavs' defense still looked like shit, Dubs were just guilty of missing a ton of open looks.

Also unlikely that Cramps and Kyrie shoot that well again.

From the Washington Post...

In Game 5 against the Cavs, the Warriors created 19 wide-open three-point shots, 21.6 percent of their total attempts...

By the end of the game, the Warriors were 4 of 19 on wide-open three-point shots alone, a woeful 21.1 percent success rate.

We would expect this kind of performance or worse from Golden State once every 24 games,

and it just so happened to occur in their 22nd game of the playoffs.

With this clunker out of the way, and Green set to return, the Cavaliers’ luck is about to run out.

Green back is obviously massive both ways for the Dubs.

Refs suck but Scotty was present in last seasons Game 6 in Cleveland.

Would be fitting tonight if the 'Splash Bros' returned serve and dropped 40+ each on the Cavs home floor.

Betting % propaganda says the Dubs are getting the money,

But one of the 'squarest' playoff bets in the books is taking the home fave off an away dog win,

Especially a short home fave.

We shall see. History is on our side amongst other things.

Very comfortable with the selection.

Playoffs: 28-24 (+12.81)

The play...

Warriors ML -175 (6.4 to win 3.64)

No secrets here.

Taking the Dubs straight-up for half my playoff booty.

Anything under -200 is a steal.

Best team over the last 20 years in 1 game at home to win it all and validate themselves as one of the greats.

Will add more random thoughts as we move towards tip-off.

I know the refs receive lots of "guidance" from the league, and simply have to believe that they don't want the storyline of this NBA finals being the suspension of Draymond game 5 and the fix that was game 6 costing the "greatest team in the history of their sport" the Championship

Could definitely see that, Dwight.

Either way the league generated one of the most talked about and debated Finals Game 7's in quite some fucking time.

Kudos to them, now let's have the best team win with no interventions.

Series is set up for the Dubs to go HAM, most maligned great team of our generation.

Debated laying the -5 or thereabouts, last 3 Finals Game 7's have an average MOV of around 6 points.

Do think the Dubs roll, this season's playoffs have been all about the blowout.

But if I'm going to go large, I'll eliminate some of the risk and take all the benefits of playing the home team in a Game 7.

Playoffs: 28-24 (+12.81)

The play...

Warriors ML -175 (6.4 to win 3.64)

No secrets here.

Taking the Dubs straight-up for half my playoff booty.

Anything under -200 is a steal.

Best team over the last 20 years in 1 game at home to win it all and validate themselves as one of the greats.

Will add more random thoughts as we move towards tip-off.

:prayer

GL man. I can't take this build up no more. They need to play this shit now.

Grats Cavs and the dudes that made money tonight.

Hungrier team won. Will gladly eat fucking cake. Historical win of epic proportions.

See y'all next season NBA'ers, be back for football.

Regular Season: 78-62-1 (+27.07)

Playoffs: 28-25-1 (+6.41)

Overall: 106-87-2 (+33.47)

Cheers Braves.

In hindsight was a stubborn read, opening spread said it all as did the low as ML.

Sometimes can get handcuffed by the numbers, oddest postseason ever for what it's worth.

Cheers Braves.

In hindsight was a stubborn read, opening spread said it all as did the low as ML.

Sometimes can get handcuffed by the numbers, oddest postseason ever for what it's worth.

I was texting with Hunt at half and he was telling me the spreads for 3rd and 2nd half...that was most telling thing to me...

Great GRIND all season long man, a real trooper.

Back