NBA Plays (December)...

Mazulla's line-ups are real 'what the fuck' moments.

Extended Kornet minutes, come on man...

Don't think I've ever taken more losses on any other team in 'big games' than these Celtics.

They will not win anything with Mazulla, that is for certain.

Pre-season Champions, nothing more...

I've lost a lot on these guys last 2+ years. Just not betting them right now at this point.

I mean, Mazulla had Kornet in there getting cooked late into the 3rd.

Dude is an idiot, give Sam 'The Alien' Cassell the job.

Moving on...

Tough game first up, lean Bricks but can't pull the trigger. They are also quite a popular dog.

That Mucks defense is ass, especially versus guards. Brunson should drop close to 50 again.

Looking at the late West Coast tilt...

:shake:

A Knicks v Pacers QF's would be pretty good, hate watching this Mucks team in their current form...

My bad, had Lakers based on LeCramps gunning for the Mickey Mouse Cup but had to dip urgently and forgot to post.

Have alluded to LeCringe wanting this in-season tourney real bad, has played his best ball in every in-season tournament game.

Tonight's play up in a bit...

Jrue > Dame and it’s not close

I thought they all but handed Boston the eastern conf when they brought Dane in and let holiday get to Boston, awful freaking move!! Even if dame is on fire he a monster liability on the defensive end. At this point in his career I’m not convinced he can actually score enough to make up for the fact other point guards gonna cook him! Not to mention Holiday just brings a toughness that you need to win a ship!!

Indy known for 0 defence and getting turnovers at will against these lazy bums

The bucks are so lazy on defense... that and cam Payne is awful

I didn’t know they brought Payne on, so they have dame and Payne playing point? Those 2 instead of Jrue holiday will totally change the defensive character of your team. Dumb. They never win a title without holiday and they replace him with dudes who have no interest playing on both ends the court.

Bucks played like it was an all star game on defense. Pacers didn’t even shoot well…

Pissed off that Middleton took all the shots last 30 seconds when Giannis just needed a bucket to cash his par. I’m always doing this stupid shit. I loved haliburton over p/r/a but instead of just playing him I gotta play few others and cut into my win! Bright side I did use haliburton with lakers, with pickens rec yards, with AD points+rebounds. Hopefully those all come in! My night is make or break w lakers anyways!

No great fan of Lebron but he's playing really good this year. If he continues and he and AD stay healthy they are contenders. Now that all their pieces are getting healthy they look really good. Of course, long season and Lebron and AD have to stay healthy. Big ask.

I see Zion getting zinged again after last night. As it should be. Was watching a game maybe month ago and there was some NO turnover and he just jogged back on D and the other team scored. Told myself right there this guy is a loser. The TV color gal even spoke about it. There were other similar non-efforts to get back and play D. Feel sorry for NO - you almost have to give the max deal like they did - but now they are stuck. Sad - he could be Top 5 with a work ethic.

Merry Christmas fellas.

Had to dip overseas at short notice, got back a couple of days ago.

The play...

Celtics -4.5 (2 units)

:rolleyes:
Welcome back EM…….how many years were you out of the country? 3-4 years?

Still here in NZ, went over to Germany on some crazy shit...
Gotta be crazy to travel from there with flight times and zone changes

Have a friend in Adelaide that goes to a lot of Man City matches. Went to Manchester 3 weeks ago, came home then went to Saudi Arabia for matches the next week. I guess travel time is what it is but airport time sucks.

Was 'work' related, had never been there before so couldn't miss the opportunity even though it was so close to Christmas.

Munich. Internal clock got screwed a bit.

Back