NBA Plays (December)...

Puns had never lost when they hit 20 or more 3's.

First for everything.

Let me work my way back into this shit.

Big game tonight in the Bay.

Dubs have covered 9 straight as a home dog and are 8-1 SU in those games.

C's currently the best team in the league bar none.

Game is basically right on the money with the spread.

My numbers have the spread at C's -2, raw ELO has it at C's -1.

Deciding whether to play or stay away...

If the Suns lose again today to the Pels the media here will be chaotic considering the other pro teams suck, it's all they can hang their hats on atm.

If the Suns lose again today to the Pels the media here will be chaotic considering the other pro teams suck, it's all they can hang their hats on atm.

Is Booker going to play? Strong line move 5 points if he plays. Pels just looked like the better team right now with Suns missing their 3 point shooters and length on the perimeter.

Is Booker going to play? Strong line move 5 points if he plays. Pels just looked like the better team right now with Suns missing their 3 point shooters and length on the perimeter.
Still too early here for news but he and Paul together are eroding as far as chemistry. Need to figure it out and to that degree I don't really know what helps or hurts this team right now.

Still too early here for news but he and Paul together are eroding as far as chemistry. Need to figure it out and to that degree I don't really know what helps or hurts this team right now.

Yeah Pels wouldn’t be a play if Booker sits out. I probably can’t play it either way since I played Suns Friday and was hoping to zig zag today. Hate zig zagging into 2 losses.

• Sad
Reactions: KJ
Just the usual CP3 fallout, happens everywhere he goes.

Dude has a 2 season window where his teams are regular season champions before the inevitable playoff choke.

3rd season the wheels start to fall off. Dude has extreme little man syndrome in a sport of giants.

Or it could just be the poison pussies of the Kardashian coven, either way it always begins to go to shit in the 3rd year...

Back