NBA Plays (December)...

Got beat back to back by a pair of weakened teams.

#FIREBRETTBROWN
Sixers look like crap but that offense just doesn't look right...as in... I don't like what they throw out there.

More of a surprise is how well Dallas is playing sans Luka.

Playing the C's because the spot calls for it.

Josh Tiven the worst home ATS ref in the league though.

Image result for another one

Houston Rockets at Sacramento Kings

The play...

Rockets -5.5 (2 units)

Spot calls for it.

:cheers3:

adding...

Houston Rockets at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Rockets -10.5 (2 units)

:cheers3:

The last 2 games between Denver and NO
NO won by 15 at home
Won by 8 at Denver is this a reason to bet the Under?

Emkee. In the game tomorrow Spurs at Dallas the Spurs are playing off a 67 percent shooting game and a 71% 3 point shooting game. I believe I remember the Spurs being terrible in this situation. Can you confirm this?

Emkee. In the game tomorrow Spurs at Dallas the Spurs are playing off a 67 percent shooting game and a 71% 3 point shooting game. I believe I remember the Spurs being terrible in this situation. Can you confirm this?

Spurs are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games after shooting 60% or better.

The refs in Dallas appear to be very bad for Dallas I imagine they win anyway but want to look at this
2 of them seem tolerant of 5 point favorite or higher
Eric Lewis is not. 3 refs all do not like home teams and 2 like overs but Dallas is off a loss
I am going to bet some now

Last edited:
Looking at the refs is scary as hell. Thinking that Dallas is a really good team and the Spurs may be helpless is encouraging. I made a moderate bet and hope I win it. Pretty disgusting

Spurs 1-17 SU last 18 as a road dog and 5-12-1 ATS.

Average spread has been +6.1 and average margin of defeat has for the Spurs has been -12.5 points.

Dallas 8-1 SU and ATS off a loss this season. Average margin of victory has been +9.5 points.

Dallas 0-3 SU and ATS in their last 3 home games, 2 of which were as a -7.5 favorite.

Dallas also reintegrating Luka back into a team that's been playing relatively well without him.

It's a pick your poison type of game.

Thanks Brad.

Also love how the Crabs kept feeding the 6’10” Zizic in the post against the little fleas Brad had out there.

In NBA garbage time the idea is to hoist 3’s and hope for the best.

That moose was a little deliberate.

Man there are some live spots tonight. Spoiled for choice but the league is a little funky right now with the results.

Mavs, Lakers, Clippers and Raps all on the shortlist, all in good/great spots. May add.

Clemson v OSU too tight to call. Pass.

Geaux Tigers.

What the hell is going on in the ending of this sixers game. Neither team wants to win

Won the bet but...

Tobias Harris is a dookie. Embiid is 80% god and 20% dookie, the 20% showed up late in this game.

The collective IQ on this Philly squad is super f'king low, from the coach to the back of the bench.

Back