Nba playoffs

unless they change the starting lineup this will be a large play...
Pacers may have a "figured it out" and win the game but should get at least 47 from the Hawks

First time I saw that score in middle of 2nd quarter I was like 'I hope he ended up going big' on it. Nice play.

Mavs/spurs 2nd qtr over 49

Rockets ml

3team tease
nets +9, mavs +12.5, grizz+8.5 - large

will keep an eye on hawks in game looking at the total

Added over 181 in the in game discussion

Last edited:
5-4 for the night including the tease, got a nice return on the bruins to OT prop

25-20
2-5 large (err)

6 minutes no scoring

and 2.5 minutes at the end of the 2nd... can't win with 8.5 minutes of no scoring---..
didnt see the game so dont know if indy's defense stepped up and just missed open shots (maybe some nerves)

it is a play i would make every time (and probably lose)...

on too the next plays...

I feel ya Cash.
When this happens to me.... I Make a pick I feel good about... get ready to click confirm then go opposite. Break the streak lol

Tbh.. It's when I post plays.. If I just participate in discussion no problem ... Don't get it

Wash tt 1st half over for me tonite
Per Washington Post:
“We’re probably going to have to play at an even faster pace to take advantage of what we need to take advantage of,” Wizards Coach Randy Wittman said. “They want to walk it up the floor to take advantage of what their strengths are. We’ve got to make them play at a faster pace, make them speed up their game.”

Wash tt 1st half over for me tonite
Per Washington Post:
“We’re probably going to have to play at an even faster pace to take advantage of what we need to take advantage of,” Wizards Coach Randy Wittman said. “They want to walk it up the floor to take advantage of what their strengths are. We’ve got to make them play at a faster pace, make them speed up their game.”

i sent you a PM earlier- i don't post and I win..

Back