Nba playoffs

CASH

Pretty much a regular
Try my own thread.
2-2 yesterday

heat tt over 50... Same reasoning as okc yesterday.. Perceived defense of pussycats
this may become large
rox over 55

Always thought you should have your own thread so that people don't miss out on your picks. Good luck CashMan.

:cheers:

Is that Rockets 2Q O53? Thoughts or reasoning?
Yes 2nd qtr of the game combined score.

I expect the pace to be fast and steady, with that being said not sure if 1st round, 1st qtr may have some jitters and think by 2nd qtr that will be gone.... both teams have been consistent in the 2nd qtr all year in regards to scoring and seem to get a rush of points in the last 2/3 minutes of this qtr.. hoping for the bonus (fouls) as well.

BOL everyone!!

Rox did their part in the 2nd
no free throws for rox

Yup, it was interesting. I liked it too and played, still think it was right play but things happen.

Are you going to hit Hou series again? I am thinking of dipping in on it.

Yup, it was interesting. I liked it too and played, still think it was right play but things happen.

Are you going to hit Hou series again? I am thinking of dipping in on it.

Good to hear you thought it was the correct play as well, i went through it again and felt the same, feels good to be validated and like you said things happen..

have same thoughts of dipping back in on the rox for the series, Don't like the beverly injury, need to read more on that.. on a side note I tip my hat to the blazers

okc tt under 49.
don't think okc will come out as strong, think Prince will be feeling better which gives grizz defensive help.

what u like 2nd half.... i want to take mem but watching the game it just looks like okc is a run away from takin control..... mem just struggles to score

Do lean clipps tt over 56 for the late game but want to check injuries..

Last edited:
So what has changed with Indy? what will change with Indy?I don't think much has or will. I get the idea of putting George on Teague, i don't think it will have much impact unless the other parts step up....
Hawks +8

Raptors ml -
think this game stays tight the whole way.... schedule gives the older team a rest but gives the younger team time to learn (maybe).. if is a blowout - kidd rest his starters knowing he gets another 2 days off and got his split...

waiting on injuries and other stuff before making other plays...

Good luck tonight. Been fading the Pacers for awhile now. Have the Hawks winning this series, but I do expect the Pacers to get two wins. Gl w/ the Craptors.

Grizz tt over 47 1st half- large play
Grizz over 93

GS 1st half tt over 54 - very large
3rd qtr - Gs +.5

Hawks over 45.5 1st half..
don't like early start time however, nothing has changed with the pacers and they are starting Hibbert

try to keep this little streak going..

Wiz tt game under 93

blazers tt half and game over 54.5 / 108

Back