NBA Playoffs (First Round)...

Kawhi is part of the blame.

Dude ain’t an alpha.

Needs to be on a team with a leader. My guy can't lead.

No established ‘heart and soul’ team guys like a Tim Duncan or Kyle Lowry.

They brought in Rondo to be that dude but it was a bit too late plus the Flippers have no soul.

The Bot needs a dude like that around so he can go about being the unassuming 'star' with little responsibility.

Bunch of misfits and a coach that isn't a coach. Without LeCramps Lue wouldn't have a job anywhere.

Lue had Reggie and Bat Pev out there at the same time, doesn't play Kennard. Has the Morris twin out there too long doing nothing instead of Batum.

Zubac needs to be benched.

In their defense the Mavs are hitting everything they throw at the rim. Did you see the shots that Porzinger was hitting ? Crazy.

But at the end of the day this team is soft with no heart, you only need to see how they bitched about at the end of the season in relation to their seeding.

Dude ain’t an alpha.

They brought in Rondo to be that dude but it was a bit too late plus the Flippers have no soul.

The Bot needs a dude like that around so he can go about being the unassuming 'star' with little responsibility.

Bunch of misfits and a coach that isn't a coach. Without LeCramps Lue wouldn't have a job anywhere.

Lue had Reggie and Bat Pev out there at the same time, doesn't play Kennard. Has the Morris twin out there too long doing nothing instead of Batum.

In their defense the Mavs are hitting everything they throw at the rim. Did you see the shots that Porzinger was hitting ? Crazy.

But at the end of the day this team is soft with no heart, you only need to see how they bitched about at the end of the season in relation to their seeding.
Did I mention Morris was the best player on yhr Knicks last year? Gives you an indication how bad our roster was

Dude ain’t an alpha.

Last paragraph, first sentence. That’s all you need to know.

Dude ain’t an alpha.

no Kennard is puzzling.

I was on Los Suns g1. Couldn’t back them in the following 2. Should have thus been plays on the Fakers but I couldn’t do it. Maybe I’ll bite on Bron today. Ugh. GL

Either way, I am shit right now.

Got to be better.

Break for today, maybe tomorrow and get back to winning ways.

These playoffs haven't been difficult, have just been distracted.

LeGhost was out there looking gassed like he didn't take the last 3 months of the regular season off.

Figured he's being smart and saving that Zero Dark Thirty for Game 5, fricken bum. GTFOH...
Omg LeGhost

Back