Indiana Pacers at Toronto Raptors
(Game 5)

The play...

Raptors -6.5 (2 units)

Auto-play in this spot.

:popcorn:

BAR...

:shake2:

Raps lose tonight and they're a laughing stock. This is a massive, massive game for the Drakes.

Let's see if these playoff clowns can earn some credibility, win tonight and they've basically won the series.

Game 5 at home off a blowout loss, if you can't get up here then f$%k the North.

Got what I deserved for playing a perennial playoff choker.

Too much conflicting numbers in the next game for a play.

Next round is the money round. Have played Round 1 as square as I could have given how top heavy it was. Round 2 gonna be tight.

Nah. Got owned on the glass last few possessions.

Rare to get a miracle like that, guess the time the 4th quarter started all their internal clocks synced. F$%king 6pm starts, lol.

Now 8-5-1 (+5.1).

Gotta scrape outta this 1st round with at least 8, preferably 10+ units before the money rounds.

adding...

Charlotte Hornets at Miami Heat (Game 5)

The play...

Heat -5.5 (3 units)

Thoughts a bit later.

WITH U EM.... think we come out aggressive and hopefully get some home cooking refs dont make LIN look like MJ with all those foul calls..... ill be there soo pumped for this game

Thanks fellas.

Bigger play for me. Heat with favorable 'numbers' in this situation.

Charlotte also in a classic fade spot.

Heat have received an unkind whistle from the refs last 2 games in Charlotte,

Head ref tonight is Derrick Stafford,

Home team is perfect so far these playoffs with him officiating and they have a points differential of 13.

Not running too well right now.

Would have played the Heat 8 times out of 10 in last night's spot. Just wasn't to be. Winslow killed 'em, refs were shitty as well.

adding...

Atlanta Hawks at Boston Celtics (Game 6)

The play...

Hawks
ML -125 (2.5 to win 2)

Thanks.

Hawks a tough bet if you look at the history but the fact is, the Atlanta front-court is just too good for the C's.

If Atlanta stick to doubling IT, it's a done deal.

Home dogs facing elimination are 5-14 SU in Game 6 off a loss.

Home teams facing elimination are 3-11 SU in Game 6 off a double-digit loss in the 1st Round.

Since 2003: When the home team wins the first five games of a best-of-seven series, the road team is 14-6 SU in Game 6.

Currently on a 7-0 SU run.

Have been looking at Round 2.

adding...

Los Angeles Clippers at Portland Trail Blazers (Game 6)

The play...

Trail Blazers -9.5
(2 units)

do you like portland -10 tonight?

Yep. Was busy earlier, got back and saw a 9.5 from my guy who mirrors Pinny. On Meat but missed posting.

Would lay 11 in this spot.

As in most over-matched elimination games, the undermanned team aka Clips should roll-over and die in the later stages of the game.

Surprised at the movement in Portland.

In other news, AI is in attendance at the Hive and the Raptors suck.

Raps have never won a Game 7 in their franchise history, remember '01 v the Sixers well.

adding...

Charlotte Hornets at Miami Heat (Game 7)

The play...

Heat -6.5 (2 units)

adding...

Indiana Pacers at Toronto Raptors
(Game 7)

The play...

Raptors -6 (1.5 units)

Raps exorcise their demons tonight. Indy overachieving right now.

Generally it's been a good idea to take the home fave off a double-digit road loss in the playoffs (hits at around 63% last 10 seasons),

Is 3-0 SU and ATS this season.

My system/numbers also like it.

First round over finally.

Raps play was unfortunate. Very rare for a team to win a series on an 0-4 ATS run, it is what it is.

1-1 on the day.

They should have been shooting 2 FTs if refs gave a shit about calling a blatant foul but they instead just let clock run out.

First round over finally.

Raps play was unfortunate. Very rare for a team to win a series on an 0-4 ATS run, it is what it is.

1-1 on the day.

When you play not to lose and play scared you usually lose. They didn't lose the game and should consider themselves lucky.
Dribbling the ball like that and not getting into your offense sooner was a joke. I'm all for eating some clock but move the ball something good may happen. As for not calling a foul on the last shot they also didn't call the push off clearly a foul. So you can't complain about the no-call with 2 seconds left.

Thank god the first round is over. take it down to 6 teams but to bad it will never happen. they could 10 more teams more money rotten pricks they don't give a rats ass about the product.

Not complaining about the no-call, Pauly.

Raps didn't cover because they ran the worst offensive sets I've seen from a pro-basketball team in the final minutes.

The non-call on the attempted foul just punctuated the shitty finish.

Also looks like Lowry hasn't hit the gym since the All Star break.

Good luck getting out of the 2nd Round Toronto.

Now will let this thread die and focus on the rounds that matter.

Back